Introducing my Patreon-based sponsor service - The way for helping and encouraging me

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Mouri_Naruto, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Mouri_Naruto

Mouri_Naruto MDL Developer

Jul 10, 2014
    Note: I post this to Serious Discussion forum because I think it's a serious topic for every open-source developers.

Since maintaining open-source projects only for love is not sustainable, I hope to find a way to keep my passion for maintaining open-source projects. So, I am proud to introduce my Patreon-based sponsor service, I think it is a good way to achieve this goal.

Here is my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/MouriNaruto

There are three levels which can be chosen in my Patreon page.

Faithful Supporter ($1 per month)

This option is suitable for people who want to support me only. I am happy I can have a good cup of coffee from you. You can send me a message and I would respond! Thank you for doing this!

Exclusive Projects Available ($5 per month)

I will provide several projects only available for sponsors to you. In the current stage, I start to provide Shadow Maiden, it is a system optimization tool for Windows. This is my first project which follow the sponsorware model. The first release of Shadow Maiden, or 1.0 (Build 2) and it's now available.

Customized Projects Available ($3000 per month)

Important Note: I know this level is really expensive, I set that because I am busy and I need to set a price which is higher than my monthly salary which can make me help you without any worries. If you really want to choose this level, please contact me immediately via e-mail first before sponsoring.

I can customize and develop projects exclusive for you if you choose this. If you are a company, sincerely I hope we can set up a long-term cooperation relationship in the future.

Afterwards

I really hope I can find a sustainable way to keep my passion for maintaining open-source projects. Thank you for reading.

Kenji Mouri

2. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    there is option for one time payment too ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mouri_Naruto

Mouri_Naruto MDL Developer

Jul 10, 2014