Is Mac apps are more Creative then Windows Apps ???

Discussion in 'macOS' started by weince_91, Mar 1, 2013.

1. weince_91

weince_91 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2011
    Maybe I use Mac and Windos everyday thats why some time i got confuse which when i try to comparison between Mac and Windos apps somehow both OS,s have great apps and Some apps have both Mac and windows Version's So even if you use both apps on both OS,s do you may feel any difference ??
    And mac have some Apps like Brain or some other that kinds of apps windows os so far dont have
    Plz share your thoughts and Experience about this ???

2. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    yes,you are correct.mac apps are way better and smoother, ms are years behind on apps :worthy:

3. ll Itachi ll

ll Itachi ll MDL Novice

Nov 28, 2012
    I have use Windows and OS X both. But never used any common programme that works on both. Internet doessnt work in VMWare. :D The interface in OS x looks very smooth as compared to that of Windows. (Just like the experience when I use Google Chrome. It feels very lighter and smoother than that of Firefox. But it isnt really :p ) What I came to know using both OS is 'In windows apps have some style graphically. While in OS X its the same feeling in all the apps. My vote goes to Windows apps. But its different case when you are talking about iOS apps. :p

4. unimatrix725

unimatrix725 MDL Novice

Apr 19, 2010
    Depends on use and who you ask. In general Mac Apps are more visually appealing at least up till Snow Leopard then after that it almost looks like Apple is ripping M$ off... In general Windoze apps are not smooth or visually appealing. Apple has always leveraged 2d/3d(later) graphics in nearly every app. You can always have a mac with VirtualBox on it for those apps you cannot live without! Try visiting macupdate dot com for mac and filehippo for windoze.. I am not familiar right off hand...