Is there a forum for newbies like me?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jetjock, Mar 9, 2010.

1. jetjock

jetjock MDL Senior Member

Mar 6, 2010
    I have been trying to read up on "Practical BIOS Editing" and all the previous posts in this forum, but have found that most of the info is way over my head. :eek: I have several questions I'd like to ask about installing Blue Dragon's post of Win 7 Ultimate, but don't know if I should ask here or if there is a place for us not so technically savvy folks to get help. I'd like to get started on the right foot here. Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ev1lM0nk3y

Ev1lM0nk3y MDL Senior Member

Jun 7, 2007
    Just ask away, People will try to help you aor atleast point you in the right direction.

3. digitalface

digitalface MDL Novice

Mar 6, 2010
    I know what you're saying mate, I was using loaders and wanted to go over to BIOS editing and no matter how comprehensive this forum appears to be, it took LOADS of reading to manage it. I couldn't find any thread which mentioned registering certificates, for example.

As above, ask away and we'll help :)

4. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. jetjock

jetjock MDL Senior Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Ok, thanks for the encouragement! Thanks to all who posted. I would like to say that I have read all the links posted by alextheg, Ev1lM0nk3y & imanoob. They helped a lot but I'm still pretty lost! I'll start a new thread for questions titled "Slic management and OPATool usage".