Is there a good website to sell@buy 2nd-hand devices?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by knetxp, Dec 24, 2022.

1. knetxp

knetxp MDL Junior Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Do you always sell and buy second-hand pc devices and phones?
    Where do you think is a good place to do this?

2. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    its depend
    i used to buy expensive items,
    and lost their value later after 1-2 years
    so today I buy cheap stuff / used good stuff
    hate to lose money …. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. markokk888

markokk888 MDL Senior Member

Aug 13, 2012
    #3 markokk888, Dec 27, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
    Well where i live it seems there is no point any more since 2022 came.. if you get it new or used the price is still high for anything.. bs times i guess.. same crap form few years ago was way cheaper than now and that used crap not getting any newer.. logic of 2022 i guess. At least you can now sell your grandpa's xp rig for a profit xD

4. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    As much as I hate Fakebook SUCKS My Son and I were doing a "little" buying and selling on Facebook Marketplace and Local Groups. Then The Government passed the $600 per transaction Law with 82000 New IRS Agents getting hired soon to enforce it :mad: We flip mostly Cars, Trucks, ATVs and Boats and may or may have not made a little money doing so. :whistle3:
    Same with PCs and Phones, buying local is the best option. Saturday my Son picked up a https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-17-3793-i5-1035G1/dp/B083QQ25R1 (his has 16Gb RAM) for $300 in MINT condition. Doesn't have USB-C so he didn't know whether to buy it or a Higher Priced Newer laptop ? The Accidental Drag and Drop Warranty was transferrable so instead of getting a 12 Month warranty on a Cheapo HP or something, he ended up still being under warranty for 14 Months
    I prefer to buy my phones New directly from Apple but I do get used iPhones if they're a great deal to send to family and friends in The Philippines. I send them my older phones instead of selling them or trading them in as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...