Is there any progress on Enterprise edition?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Raijen, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Raijen

Raijen MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2010
    #1 Raijen, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
    Hey all! I've been somewhat stuck figuring out if anyone has come up with a solution to windows 7 enterprise - In my very humble opinion, I thinks it's better than Ultimate and I'd like to keep it for good - ANY help will be deeply appreciated (although I have a feeling it's going to be a tough one to crack!)

Thanks in advance for any help!

R. :biggrin:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sielhaut

sielhaut Guest

What exactly do you mean? No version of W7 is actually cracked, but fooled.....

Enterprise edition can be activated by an emulated KMS server (ZWT KMS activator) and must be repeated every 180 days.......

3. BDX

BDX MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    #3 BDX, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
    How is it possible that Enterpise is better than Ultimate when they are exactly the same? Different activation method and no games doesn't make it "better". And yes, there is a KMS activator. Use search.

4. Raijen

Raijen MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2010
    @BDX: Enterprise has just always worked better for me than Ultimate - don't know why - just like it better...
    @Sieilhaut: I have the ZWT, just haven't messed with it much cuz I didn't know exactly how it worked.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Raijen

Raijen MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2010
    Thanks!

R.

6. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    1) Games can be added.

2) Although you say activation methods don't matter, they do. With KMS activation it's possible to have genuine activation without having any "rogue binaries" on your system. As well some users have reported problems trying to use a loader when installing on USB. No such problem with KMS.

7. iamanoob

iamanoob MDL Senior Member

Feb 28, 2010
  8. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
  9. iamanoob

Feb 28, 2010
  10. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
  11. iamanoob

Feb 28, 2010
    damn right !
    that's what we all strive for: "Genuine KEYS" !!

you have any extra ? :p

but you know what.. i have been using Pirated O.Ss since XP ..
    so it's been a while ...
    and i have grown to enjoy doing this..
    it's become a hobby for me ..

Honestly.. even if i had a Key.. i would still find a way to use Pirated O.Ss ..

I am seriously addicted to this place..
    everyday.. i come here and learn something new.. and have to try it right away :)
    this forum is amazing.. the people that contribute are amazing and extremely talented..
    The info. posted is mind-blowing !
    i am in awe ..

+ 1
    for MDL !

12. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    You got that right I have all the keys I need but I like the cat and mouse game it fun to pay

13. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Not with the one i made.

It runs when the system boots, does its thing, and then it shuts down.

As for the methods in general; all have their pros and cons.

But from the pure 'cleanness' of the activation KMS is the clear winner.

+ No suspicious files on the drive

+ No tampering with the drives MBR

+ No risking a bricked mainboard due to a bad BIOS flash

+ No shifting around of data locations in memory

+ No inconsistencies in the ACPI tables

+ No limitations regardless of machines manufacturer, age, make, model, BIOS type, BIOS version, etcetera

A KMS activation is as safe and clean as a online activation via Microsofts activation servers and IMO it doesnt get any better than that.

The only exception are systems that come with genuine factory SLIC21 BIOSes in which case one can just as well use the SLP method.

14. iamanoob

Feb 28, 2010
  15. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
  16. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    #18 Phazor, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    I think for people who intend to stick with the KMS method, just letting the server run is actually really the best way.

After all the few KB it needs to stay active are barely worth mentioning, and since it is not able to initiate any connections by itself, (it just listens for incomings on 1688), it is perfectly safe too.

To get rid of the console window you can launch the server via this BAT:
    Code:
    @echo off
    start /b KMS.exe >nul & tasklist /fi "imagename eq conhost.exe" 2>nul | find /i /n "conhost.exe" >nul
    if "%errorlevel%"=="0" taskkill /t /f /im conhost.exe

This keeps the actual server process alive while the console process will be shut down.

To make it auto-start with windows it should be enough to toss a copy of the exe plus the BAT into a folder and then drop a shortcut to the BAT into the autostart folder.

Thats it, from now on you will never have to care about renewals again as the system will handle everything itself via the Key Management Service default schedules...

17. iamanoob

Feb 28, 2010
  18. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Somehow I don't think that was their intention