Is there any progress on Enterprise edition?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Raijen, Mar 25, 2010.

1. iamanoob

iamanoob MDL Senior Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Hazar .. you know i have much respect for you ..
    and try to bite my tongue out of respect ..

but when someone crosses me ..
    and brags it up..
    i have to call it how i see it ..

and if they weren't as pompous as they are..
    i would have bitten my tongue ..

a true programmer needs not to speak about his work..
    but rather.. let his work do the speaking ..

2. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Hmm. Ok then. they probably didnt mean it like that though, is what I was saying.

3. iamanoob

iamanoob MDL Senior Member

Feb 28, 2010
    got it.. im done..
    out of respect ..
    i rest my case :)

4. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    No, it IS ZWTs emulator and it says so in every release post plus the app itself.

But then we already know that reading is not exactly one of your strengths, so...

No, the only garbage here is the BS you are dumping.

In case you didnt know: Just because you are too frickin thick to use something doesnt mean that it doesnt work.

The server works for me, it works for WinFLP, it works for everyone with enough brains to know how to use it, and according to your own screenshots it worked even for YOU so what the heck do you want anyway...

As for the rest of your sad boring tirade: Tell somebody who cares. I really dont have the time to argue with every random snotnose that happens to cross my way...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Thats alright, obviously he doesnt even know what hes talking about so why take him seriously.

I mean just scroll up a little; he claims that the schedule takes resources in the background, i tell him mine doesnt because it runs only at startup and next thing you know he starts posting BS about 'bragging' and 'pompous' and all that crap?

IMO that says it all...its a definite case for the ignore list...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    It's garbage because it doesn't work for you? I'm not denying that (for whatever reason) it doesn't work on your system, but ZWT's KMS spoofer works fine for me and many other users. Phazor provides a way of making it more accessible to users yet you tear him down for it?

Phazor's code always has been a shell for ZWT's activator. Never pretended for a second that it was anything else. A lot of users are too stupid to do things themselves, and want an "easy install". Look at Daz's loader. He didn't write the loader itself, but provides a nice easy to use UI on it, since a lot of people didn't want to follow the step by step method of manually installing a loader. It's still a good tool.

And has been mentioned before, Version 6 will probably wait for Office 2010 to RTM.

Do you have a reading problem?

Because it's a completely different method. Prodigy's script configures Windows to activate against an open Internet KMS server. This is a good method, and one I aknowledged in my posts, however as I was trying to discuss the relative merits of different activation methods, one may not feel comfortable with their computer connecting to a unknown foreign server which may be collecting data. The server may be shut down (as a few open KMS servers have been). ZWT's tool (if it works for you) means that you can activate your KMS installation, all while being offline. Maybe you should attack Prodigy for simply taking a list of KMS servers, and taking a list of GVLK and combining them in a script. After all it's other people that set up the KMS servers!

I'll call it as I see it:

Even though we acknowledge all different methods, and say that SLIC 2.1 + key+cert is the cleanest way to go, and in a THREAD ABOUT ENTERPRISE EDITION are talking about the relative merits of KMS activation, you treat it as if we said that "ZWT's tool is the one true activation tool and all other ones are pure crap" and take it as an opertunity to attack people.

7. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    You may as well deny it because it DID work for him, both the server and the schedule.

Its all nicely documented by himself with screenshots in the other thread.

(Nice post BTW. I had a rather rotten day, which is why my calmness is somewhat down the drain...)

8. Raijen

Raijen MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2010
    ermmmmm - nooob here

QUESTION: How can you tell if your bios comes with a slic 2.1, I mean, what are the defining characteristics? :confused:

9. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    The defining characteristic is that it is already in the BIOS when you buy the machine.

Otherwise you would have to flash a modded Bios.

10. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009