Is trump crazy?

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by bobbee12, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    #322 Joe C, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
    LOL... I actually have that tune in my car's usb port....round and round we go, where we'll jettison nobody knows! (thank you for lettin me mice elf agin)
    This still does not explain why Zion is such a horrible thing. The Jews and Arabs have been at each other since Abraham fathered Ishmael and Issac, and it's not going to stop within our life time, unless your into the end times subjects

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    I am writing a study on Human Nature, something that will explain to the likes of you just how lowly one can fare, when it comes to all that is potentially worthy in us...

Meaning, you xenophobic, racist, nationalist, nasty, short-on-brain hijos de putas!!!

4. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #324 gorski, May 1, 2017
    Oh, imagine, an odd white person occasionally getting a taste of his own medicine.... Shock, horror! Millions of non-whites get that every day for hundreds of years - including genocide, complete expropriation, right and proper slavery, colonisation, colonialism and so on!!! - and now this "terrible episode you had to endure" makes it all somehow "equal", does it?!?!?!?!? Poor you!

So have I - experienced inverse racism (on basketball court) - but it never resulted in me becoming a racist idiot like you! Especially since I haven't started like a racist pig, to begin with, like you did! So, I have no clue why on Earth would you complain about it... Instead, I let my basketball talk. Plus my black colleagues from the Uni who went straight to those a-holes and explained that they are simply wrong, that I can play, na matter what they "think". And that was enough for me.

Sure, there are racists everywhere - but white racism was and perhaps still is INSTITUTIONALISED. GO figure the "small" difference...

On the other hand, what you are vomiting here is beyond joke - it's tragic and sad!

5. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Cody, yo are a clown with no understanding of anything at all in any serious depth, even though you may think you are somehow a seriously interesting person, just because you feel that you are "living dangerously". Perhaps you are - but for all the wrong reasons. As in, hatred, prejudices and so on. On top of that, you possibly consider yourself a Christian. Condolences, if you are. Complete brain short-circuit!

6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Nationalism is a novel phenomenon, used to artificially "eliminate" the capitalism's "natural" stratification.

So, an ideology for idiots, usually full of hatred and prejudices.

You can quote me on that!

7. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Anyone who claims that either I advocate/justify or that what is happening is "extinction of whites" is a moron!!!

8. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Dominate the world? With what??? by making everybody eat mozaballs on thursdays?? Are you serious????

And this is all because of Zionists Jews?....Are you serious????

No, the one's that own very large corporations and those born into money make up that population, Your spreading propaganda with those comments

A lot of those of the Jewish religion are and are not white, now your racism is starting to show itself

I'm not going to comment on anymore of your views because it is very obvious of who you are, blaming another culture/race for everything wrong on this planet.
    This is just over the top of common sense

9. onetwo3

onetwo3 MDL Member

Jun 21, 2013
    #329 onetwo3, May 1, 2017
    if one considers that in fact, all mans written history is hearsay (as it relates to that one individual), this allows one to free their mind, from the 'pro grammar'

from that perspective, (excluding all hearsay and spell ing) and from this ones own firsthand experience, what CODY has presented does not seem all that far fetched IMO

I wouldnt swear to it under penalty of perjury but i wouldnt swear to the opposing view either. just the facts!

some say its all the so-called jews to blame and others say the nazis continue to rule today (project paperclip) and both of these seem to have some merits to me but again, all hearsay.

i ponder how they may both be related to a more ancient civilization, the pharaonic dynasties. and no different than modern politics, controlled oppositions, the left and right wing of the same bird! a double headed eagle.

politics is all about polarization, (divide the minds and conquer them) and that dog wont hunt for this one any more.

who is making these claims? for they must bear the burden of proof.

10. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Knowing who your own nation and your people are would certainly help me understand how and why you have your ideas

11. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Not only that... but it was them thare jews that came across the Mayflower and got rid of all them damn enjuns too!! They wipe out all them red skin'd folks when they all got here n' stole it all!!!

12. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
  13. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    If Trump is Presbyterian it must mean that all Presbyterian are really jews too

14. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Well Biden is Catholic and professes to be a Zionist.
    What does that mean ?

15. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
  16. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Is that a reply to me or one of the losers I have ignored ?

17. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    ignored loser

18. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Mamma mia!

Cody, are you a heavy duty billionaire?

If not, you have de-classed yourself monumentally!!! You have much more in common with a black or an Asian coder than with Koch bros.

But don't let that stop you, carry on, as you were, you "bad boy"...:rolleyes:

P.S. http://www.ruthlesscriticism.com/thesesclass.htm

19. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    This is why these a-holes are a serious threat today - but having changed their rhetoric not to be immediately seen for who they are, they have never changed their real agenda, their goals, their prejudices, their hatred being rather forcefully "covered" with a bay leaf, to the utter amazement of anyone with any brains... just look at these copy-cats, stealing left, right and centre without blushing, so HOW CAN THEY BE TRUSTED ON ANYTHING THEY SAY:

https://twitter.com/jeromegodefroy/...il&utm_term=0_10959edeb5-2f37f10b6e-189037377

Honestly - thieves, plagiarists, digging deep into the repository of human garbage and trying to cover it somehow, to make it look as if they are "respectable"...

BLEURGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

20. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    #340 Joe C, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 2, 2017
    I do not agree that they should be allowed to invade other countries but what would your solution be?
    We do know many are going to Germany...possibly the Germans can refurb some of their old pow camps and find the final solution like they did for all those evil jews?