Is trump crazy?

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by bobbee12, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    I'll tell you: US stopping the state terror around the world. ENOUGH OF WAR!!!!

Instead, pour that money into sustainable living there and reap the rewards...

Cody, you're bewildered by fake news - take a pill, go sleep...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    You too mate, go sleep... Forever. :p j/k

3. BadgerJoe

BadgerJoe MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2010
    Did I just click a hidden link that diverted me to Stormwatch?

4. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    EDIT:

Exactly! Nothing will help them, I fear...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    It takes quite a brain to see this devoid of US "meddling" into everything for its own interests and then effectively closing its doors on the rivers of refugees it creates in its ruthless pursuit of its interests, old-school style... :rolleyes:

And superb thinking it is: "we create them, you fail to stop them, so we don't give a flying f..."

Some idea this is of "partnership"... from autistic perspective, yes... :rolleyes:

Seriously, I feel sorry for you - you are suffering and badly...

What a serious fear you must be going through...

White race being "eliminated"...

EU being raped wholesale...

Your Universe is scary!

6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Here we goooo...

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v17126300... Nightmares: The Rise Of The Politics Of Fear

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm

"Since I am an immature and wicked man, war and unrest appeal to me more than good bourgeois order. Brutality is respected, the people need wholesome fear. They want to fear someone. They want someone to frighten them and make them shudderingly submissive."

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-nazis-a-warning-from-history/

ABC of politics of fear for the brainless by Goering.jpg

So, now - you know what you can do with such "politics" and "world-view... RAUS!!!!!

7. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    You mean we all gotta stop them blacks too?

8. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    The black birth rate is higher than the white birth rate. Your living in some kinda twisted fantasy, where you select your race to hate on in any given day depending on who's feeding you their BS on that day

9. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #349 gorski, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
    I just saw Cody on the Alt-Con Net, speaking well, really - there was some rather convincing foam around his mouth, grimacing fiercely, smashing his fists, a bit into the air, a bit on the table - we all knew what is coming!!! Here he goes:

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #350 gorski, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
    Mythology debunked: https://www.ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_shows_the_best_stats_you_ve_ever_seen

Just lay a little industry on them (cough, cough), get their women into workplace (the growth of industry in their places and bad pay demand it!), i.e. get their women independent, family planning going strong, high child survival rates - and we're all going to die off happily, Black, White, Yellow, Red, even the little Green ones... well, if they "invent" Capitalism, they will...:rolleyes:

11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #351 Mr.X, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Thanks! You make my day!! :roflmao:

Note: Hopefully the States would be "swallowed up" by Mr.Xs, but those exactly like me and not the Mexican criminals, superstitious, ignorant (by own choice), drug smugglers, disobedient of the laws and rules, lack of minimum standards for civics (just like leaving their dogs s**t on the streets and sidewalks and promiscuously have sex to outbreed) and many other nasty aspects of this DEFICIENT culture. There's a huge difference.

12. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Imagine all the energy and time (even anger) put into coding - we'd have a proper Linux OS, if only Cody were willing to be a bit more constructive... :rolleyes: :D

EDIT: How about the sound arguments of people who actually studied these things, unlike you, Cody... :rolleyes:

Btw, "my" "sound arguments" you can't even begin to understand - so afraid are you...

13. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yep, even if you could - you wouldn't want to. Hence no actual "debate"...

14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    :eek:Wait, did Cody see this?!? :eek:

C'MOOOONNNNN!!!!:rolleyes:

GET 'IM!!! :D

15. GSid

GSid MDL Novice

May 4, 2017
    Haha. Oh Cody.

16. GSid

GSid MDL Novice

May 4, 2017
    #356 GSid, May 4, 2017
    Haha. So I read through this thread and that is what we should do. We really should gas the filthy kikes.

17. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    :sharepopcorn:

18. GSid

GSid MDL Novice

May 4, 2017
    #358 GSid, May 4, 2017
    I love your use of Alt-Right coded hate speech all over this thread. Haha. I'm just killing time waiting for Mommy to bring me Chicken Tendies.
    *Tips Fedora*

19. GSid

GSid MDL Novice

May 4, 2017
    #359 GSid, May 4, 2017
    The end has come for the White Cis Male! Hillary, Hillary, 2020! The end has come for the White Cis Male! Feminism Feminism!

20. GSid

GSid MDL Novice

May 4, 2017
    I don't know why the Alt-Right has such a problem with people like me. I just want to beat off to My Little Pony in peace.