Is trump crazy?

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by bobbee12, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    #101 Michaela Joy, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    No, you really do not get it.

He knows his interests (as does Hilary) very well.

The electorate does not. And that includes you, sadly.

Period!

P.S. Check Chomsky on "who really is waging class war".... Just search a bit...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    It is you who really does not get it.
    Trump is clueless about the concept of him his self being controlled by someone else.

It is simple, if he does not get it quick the real powers that be will have him killed.

The election and presidency is just a dog and pony show, WHY are you focusing on it ?

THAT is exactly what "they" want the public focusing on.

In fact since you are not an American why do you even care at all ? :dunno:

Or is it that you like stirring the pot with your nonsense ?

4. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    #104 Michaela Joy, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    That's basically it. In a nutshell. And, apart from the delusional ones, -EVERY- American understands this.
    We don't want to be spoon-fed. We don't our government "taking care of us".

We'd rather take care of ourselves.

@JFKI: That's a good question...

EDIT: Breaking news about Trump just in!

5. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Oh, don't tell me - USofA has a divine right to meddle in the affairs of everyone on Earth, at all times, without an even minimal understanding of the bloody places it messes up beyond repair - but no one on Earth has the right to even think about shoving their nose in USofA affairs, as that is... what - "presumptuous" or "inconvenient" to remind you of your latest "craze" or - what?

Oh, no - now I see it - it's just "too much for you", "don't you feel tired of it" or maybe "can't you see it's futile that others even try to see it for what it really is, while we pretend it's all business as usual"...

Errrmmm, no, it's an unusually idiotic game this time round, even for USof A, you must admit - after all this stupidity and evil raining down on all of us, day-in-day-out - NO ONE CAN MISS IT!!!

Unless... (Please add as is appropriate...:rolleyes:)

7. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    Point taken. We shouldn't meddle. But that doesn't mean that we should all but destroy our own country.

We will -NOT- allow Sharia law to dominate the USA. That would undermine all of the strides taken so far to elevate women to as close a place of equality as is possible. It would also make it all but impossible for those who came here to be free of that horrible ideology to live freely and worship as they see fit.

I for one will -NOT- accept being told that I have no rights simply because I have a vagina. No woman should -EVER- accept that.

The fact that you as an intellectual either can not or refuse to accept these simple truths both amazes and astounds me.

What were you thinking when you posted this?!?

8. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #108 gorski, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    OKI, a good start... Although, strictly speaking, I wish the US would meddle more, sharing modern, clean tech, know how, financially helping educational and similar programmes around the world, without the Bible Belt missionary zeal etc. You know, less arms and ammunition, more of those resources to worthwhile, building - as opposed to destructive - purposes....

:eek::confused:

Yes, it's just that it's not quite clear how ANYONE can *somehow* imply I advocate that kinda thang in this or any other lifetime I shall ever have...:rolleyes:

Seriously speaking, I am advocating the opposite, when I say "ditch the idiot", you and anyone else simply must note the "little difference"...

"Dominate"? Where exactly did it start to set its ugly foot, to begin with? Hawaii? And from then on - even to "dominate"? Well, I say... I never heard of such USofA... Unless one starts thinking of the Bible Belt fundamentalists and so on, of course...:rolleyes:

Could you point to a single line I or anyone else in this or any other thread on this forum advocated in such a gloriously idiotic vein, please? Pretty please... Who of those serious world leaders advocated any such stuff? Who exactly, of anyone with any power and/or influence, stands tall (as a cockroach, I might add) to even daydream of such a "religiously flavoursome" wet dream?!?:rolleyes:

See above. Sisterhood is my forte! :)

Period! ;)

WTF are you on about here? How on Earth can you possibly write such stuff about me?!? Wake up - it's a nightmare!!!! ;) :) :D

9. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    No the "USofA" does NOT have that right, and guess what idiot, "We the people" don't either.
    Apparently your people think they do if you are an example of them. News flash genius: They don't.

As for the rest of your drivel, that is exactly what it is, Drivel... designed to stir the pot.
    If I wanted that I'd watch more main stream media.

Welcome to my ignore list.

10. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    @gorski: Please describe the "nightmare" of which you speak. I see no nightmare here.

I see the American people trying to close their borders from illegals. Of -any- kind.

I see Trump attempting to do what Obama tried to do before Him (i.e extending the plans of the Government to shore up illegal Immigration enforcement). He speaks of the exact same plans put into place by Obama, yet he's a bigot and a racist.

I see Him trying to change the bad parts of Obamacare, the parts that are about penalizing poor people for not being able to afford adequate care. Yet all I hear about is how he's a crook and a swindler.

I see him trying to move us (the USA) -AWAY- from a globalist agenda and more towards rebuilding our own nation. That means creating jobs -IN AMERICA- and bolstering National pride. And that also means less meddling abroad and more focusing on the USA.

So, to answer your question as to "what I'm on about", I'd have to say that I simply do not see the "doom and gloom" of which you speak.

11. Techiekid

Techiekid MDL Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Aren't we all in a way, crazy is relative. Locking the barn doors after the horse has bolted, not sure what it helps.

12. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Michaela, I am sorry but I have to say this: if you have not already seen millions of pieces of proof he is doing the opposite of that in health care - there is no helping you or anyone... He is giving a tax break to 2% of the wealthiest Americans in healthcare and everybody else will suffer more. Period. Ponder on it a bit.

Mexicans are Islamic fundamentalists? And I am advocating that?

Is this Monthy Python or summat?

JFK - me an idiot? My people - who are they? WTF are you on? What are you smoking?

Ouch, man, you're gone... Bye-bye, you miserable so-and-so lying through your back teeth about what I am saying. NOWHERE WILL YOU FIND ANY EVIDENCE FOR THAT DRIVEL AND UTTER RUBBISH YOU JUST POSTED!!!! GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

13. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
  14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Thank goodness for that!:rolleyes:

15. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    @JFKI: I see no sense in ignoring him (gorski) He's stating his perspectives on what he thinks America ought to be, based on the globalist agenda. Unfortunately, some of his perspectives are slightly slanted.

@gorski:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/21/president-trumps-aca-order-appears-target-mandate/

There's two sides to this. And, as with -EVERY- issue in the USA, compromises will be made.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/paul-ryan-open-to-fine-tuning-of-republican-health/

Who do you think you are to begrudge people who worked to start a business their fairly earned profits? Do you even have a clue as to what enormous costs are involved in starting -ANY- business?

Research into markets, licenses, legal fees, Non-Recurring engineering, manufacturing. There are many more, depending on the area of industry you choose.

Not to mention the rising cost of doing business, labor problems, staying afloat during uncertain times.

And that's just doing business in you own respective country. If you are an International entity, the costs increase, because your market is now hinged on international politics.

Let's talk about Immigration. Here's an interesting "take" on the problem.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/immigrants-children-numbers-growing-us-public-scho/

On Long Island, South American gangs are a big thing not 5 miles from where my mother lives, with the most notorious being MS-13. They come here illegally through Mexico, often with drugs and guns smuggled across as "services rendered" for being allowed to illegally immigrate here.

I personally know MS-13's and many other gang-bangers. I hung out with them. I still see one or two from time to time. The ones who managed to survive the gang wars and drive-by shootings, and keep out of prison.

Oh, and I'm not going by the media. I got my info first hand, from people who have "walked the walk".

Do not delude yourself into thinking that I do not know what's going on. I can tell you no more because of a few phrases that you've only heard in movies or in courtrooms:

Omerta. (look it up)

-AND-

The Statute of Limitations.

You're not on my ignore list, but I'll leave it at that.

16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    MJ, you can, in this instance, only put yourself on your ignore list, since what you are saying has patently nothing to do whatsoever with me. You are only debating with yourself, with arguments you put forward and then you "dismantle them heroically"...

Perhaps you could ask yourself "Who are you to do this to - yourself"...

I certainly am not quoted anywhere, even though I insisted...

17. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    @gorski: You sir, are a troll, and no longer worth any further conversation.

Please feel free to talk to yourself.

18. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    What is the point of not ignoring him/her/it when him/her/it knows everything and is not willing to consider any alternative ideas ?
    If you don't believe me that gorski knows everything just ask gorski, him/her/it will tell you. :dunno:

( Just look at it's responses to your posts. )

19. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    @JFKI: Well now I'm ignoring Him.

Why?
    Because it's a womans' prerogative to change her mind. :p

20. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Now tell me something I haven't already discovered. :p