It's official. 22TKD-F8XX6-Y... will be WGA-blacklisted soon. What now?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by freibooter, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zickZackMann

zickZackMann MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    #41 zickZackMann, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
    After uninstalling the lo*der and the OEM key, this message is being displayed on my desktop (translated from German): "The genuinity of this copy has not been validated.".

I guess this is normal behavior, if there is no product key present in the system?

EDIT: how can I enter trial mode again? Can the system generate a new trial key?

2. Riemen

Riemen MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2009
    It's been just a Week since the OEM-images reached the vendors. You can be sure, that they are still installing and configuring it on their test machines and are loading it with all this preinstalled crap, nearly every OEM system is shipped with. I think this will still take some weeks, until all images for all Systems, all Windows editions and all languages are ready and tested. Until then it will still be very easy to change an OEM key the same way we do so.

I don't know how exactly the production and distribution process of the big vendors is, but I dont think that installing the images on newly produced systems will start long before september. Only then a leaked key will be safe...

3. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    i just find this hilarious how a multi-BILLION company spends so much money to prepend piracy but yet here we are over a day months before actual release crack their new OS. If MS was smart, they should hire this hackers or crackers to create them a anti piracy cuz whoever is workin for them just sux. But to be on the happy side, i like it this way. Let MS bring all it got to us and we will take it all back to them wit flyin colors, cuz to every software there is always a back door ready and open for us to walk right in and do our massive work. Either way, thank you MDL forum for all the great work and all helpers. Im still a newbie but everyday i learn more. Im using Vista Ultimate X64 with Vistaloader 2.1 and it still running amazing and no problem, hopin to soon give Windows 7 a try

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jimcando

Jimcando MDL Novice

Mar 6, 2008
    I'm currently using a loader and this key.
    Should I uninstall everything or can I just wait for another key to leak and insert that.

If the key does get blacklisted, Win 7 will just go back into 'trial' mode so I can just keep re-arming until a key is released yes?

5. Yannick

Yannick MDL Novice

May 18, 2008
    What you guys are doing with trying to get an activation for a non-released product, is helping out the team (Microsoft) into strengthening their anti-piracy defense.

Microsoft thanks all of you cheap bastards for installing this OEM key before the final product is available.

Now cry you heart out, and hope someone WITH brains will get an OEM key once their OEM licenses have been made available.

You cheap losers.

6. justinkb

justinkb MDL Member

Jul 16, 2008
    nice post...

7. cyclops

cyclops MDL Senior Member

Sep 10, 2007
    lmfao.........

8. stirling

stirling MDL Junior Member

Jul 28, 2009
    But at the end the problem is the cert and the key inserted in the OS, or it will affect the bios modded. For ex: hp Slic2.1 with HP vista cert.
    If it the first, well the only issue is reinstall with a valid key from hp or re-write tokens.dat. and uninstalls the key.
    The second, I donĀ“t know; just only a new flash with a valid slic and cert.
    Am I right?:confused:

9. ammarman

ammarman MDL Member

Jul 17, 2009
    I installed the HAZAR loader, can anybody tell me what I should do now ?

10. Yannick

Yannick MDL Novice

May 18, 2008
    Wait until the next update, and then start crying.

11. Monsta Kody

Monsta Kody MDL Junior Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Actually "use" your pc, open the browser and point the w thing to website's which show naked woman ect 90% of inet users are doing it so dont feel ashame or smth :D

12. ailef

ailef MDL Senior Member

Nov 30, 2007
    who are the losers ? people used modded bios with vista, result ? they never had any problems about genuine validation or windows update, and it's the same for windows 7 except they changed for SLP 2.1 so people who have hardware unmoddable will not be able to defeat windows 7 like vista in a way MS cant do a thing. so MS will sell more win7 as it's easier to detect software way to bypass win7 online activation, my xps is not moddable and i guess dell will not release new bios, they prefere people to buy new hardware with windows 7 or sell more new OS.
    even loaders succesfully bypassed SLP 2.0 all the way, will it be different for 2.1 ?
    yes i always read the same story but the end never changes.
    SLP 2.1 is part of the past for modders. ask to my desktop running an asus mobo :)
    :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. Monsta Kody

Monsta Kody MDL Junior Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Only the key & the undawear as always.

14. W7advanced

W7advanced MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2009
    Guys it's so easy, just do NOT install windows updates and wait for the next OEM key to leak and you will be fine. It will be a matter of weeks before the next OEM key will appear on some forum. I'm not to worried about it.

Sit back relax a bit. :cool:

15. yutzfox

yutzfox MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2008
    we will see,i think :D:D

16. jkh334

jkh334 MDL Junior Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Ive installed the crack as well and had begun upgrading my main c: partition from cracked vista ultimate to cracked 7 ultimate but it was taking too long so I cancelled it (glad i did). Anyway, Ive turned off all updates from MS. Wont this keep win7 as is and prevent windows from knowing its blacklisted?

17. pawX

pawX MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    thanks for answering guys! i feel better now :)