Jesus Christ vs. Windows 10 RTM

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Mutagen, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Mutagen

Mutagen MDL Addicted

Feb 18, 2013
    If Jesus Christ was coming on July 29th, I still doubt his forum would garner as many hits as the Windows 10 forum.

Save your threats. I'm a dog and we aren't allowed in heaven. Hell, for all anyone knows, Windows OS isn't allowed either.

2. John Sutherland

John Sutherland MDL Addicted

Oct 15, 2014
    It's human nature, nothing more and nothing less. Don't worry, on July 30th, the very same people will be whining about how disappointed they are when they find out everything that should have been fixed by the 29th is not. I think Microsoft made a big mistake when they pushed the schedule up from their originally planned release in the fall (Sept-Oct if I remember correctly). I feel that they should have taken the extra time to make Windows 10 as perfect as possible, since their future as a company really depends on Windows 10 being a success and not a dud like Windows 8 or Vista were. I have a feeling that the first couple of months will be filled with frustration, disappointment, and a wild flurry of patches and updates to fix all the problems. Time will tell.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @Mutagen: I spoke to GOD this morning and She said to Me, "Tell Mutagen that I said that All dogs go to heaven." :)

@John Sutherland: I've said the same thing. Many times. And you don't have to be Criswell to know that your prediction is more than likely to be true.

:MJ

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    On the 30th I'll be drunk since it's my birthday and couldn't give a damn about Microsoft and their lousy OS. There I said it, 10 is lousy and I see no reason for all the interest.

5. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    The way I see it, it's celebrity gossip or Windows 10 gossip.

The techy people will go for the Win 10 gossip just because it's more tech-chic than the celeb gossip.

What can you do...

:MJ

6. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    We could gossip about you and your love affair with Batman :eek:

7. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    I don't mind... :D