Jokes Jokes Jokes

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by pedagogy, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    :rofl:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. cadram

cadram MDL Member

Apr 27, 2015
    #5082 cadram, Nov 28, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    It snowed last night...

8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from BBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it all melted

There is no moral to this story.

It is what we have become.

……….. all because of snowflakes.

3. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    The Pessimist
    He decided to try to break the news to a friend of his, a pessimist by nature, and invited him to hunt with him and his new dog.

As they waited by the shore, a flock of ducks flew by. They fired and a duck fell. The dog responded and jumped into the water. The dog, however, did not sink but instead walked across the water to retrieve the bird, never getting more than his paws wet.

The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.

On the drive home the hunter asked his friend, "Did you notice anything unusual about my new dog?"

"I sure did," responded his friend. "He can't swim."

4. Mavericks Choice

Mavericks Choice MDL Guru

Aug 5, 2015
    So the Movember Moustache will finally be shaven off, thank God. I'm so happy -My wife was starting to look like Tom Selleck!

5. bear_aussie

bear_aussie MDL Senior Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Apparently a man and a woman can just be friends and not have any sexual feelings for each other.

It's called "marriage".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    A blonde hurried into the emergency room late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off.
    ‘How did this happen?’ the emergency room doctor asked her.
    ‘Well, I was trying to commit suicide,’ the blonde replied.
    ‘What?’ sputtered the doctor. ‘You tried to commit suicide by shooting off your finger?’
    ‘No, Silly,’ the blonde said, ‘first I put the gun to my chest, and then I thought, I just paid $6, 000.00 for these implants. I’m not shooting myself in the chest.’
    ‘So then?’ asked the doctor.
    ‘Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought, ‘I just paid $3,000.00 to get my teeth straightened. I’m not shooting myself in the mouth.’
    ‘So then?’ asked the doctor.
    ‘Then I put the gun to my ear, and I thought: ‘This is going to make a loud noise. So I put my finger in my other ear before I pulled the trigger.

7. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    Little Tony was 9 years old and was staying with his grandmother for a few days.
    He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her, 'Grandma, what's that called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?"
    She was a little taken aback, but she decided to tell him the truth. 'It's called sexual intercourse, darling.
    Little Tony said, 'Oh, OK,' and went back outside to play with the other kids.
    A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, 'Grandma, it isn't called sexual intercourse. It's called Bunk Beds. And Jimmy's mom wants to talk to you.'

8. cadram

cadram MDL Member

Apr 27, 2015
  9. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    My friend lost his ear in an accident and had to have a pigs ear transplanted on.
    I asked him if it was working ok….
    He said, “It’s fine apart from a bit of crackling!”

10. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    Rang up work this morning..
    "My wife passed away in the early hours." I told them. "I'm going to need some time off work."
    "Oh dear, sorry for your loss." The receptionist said. "And of course, we understand. Take as much time off as you need."
    "Thank you." I replied. "It'll be about eighteen years, providing I behave myself."

11. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    :rofl:

12. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    A motor cycle policeman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix. The doctors operated and advised him that all was well; however, the policeman kept feeling something painfully pulling at his pubic hairs .
    Worried that it might be a second surgery and the doctors hadn't told him about it, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable. Taped firmly across his pubic hair and his entire private parts were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn't come off easily --- if at all. Written on the tape in large black letters was the sentence, "Get well soon, from the nurse in the Ford sedan you booked for speeding last week for only doing 3 kph over the limit."
    Kind of brings tears to your eyes doesn't it?

13. cadram

cadram MDL Member

Apr 27, 2015
    sunni.JPG