Jokes Jokes Jokes

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by pedagogy, Jun 2, 2010.

1. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
    Joke_ 70.jpg

2. Mavericks Choice

Mavericks Choice MDL Guru

Aug 5, 2015
    A therapist has a theory that couples who make love once a day are the happiest. So he tests it at a seminar by asking those assembled, “How many people here make love once a day?” Half the people raise their hands, each of them grinning widely. “Once a week?” A third of the audience members raise their hands, their grins a bit less vibrant. “Once a month?” A few hands tepidly go up. Then he asks, “OK, how about once a year?”
    One man in the back jumps up and down, jubilantly waving his hands. The therapist is shocked—this disproves his theory. “If you make love only once a year,” he asks, “why are you so happy?”
    The man yells, “Today’s the day!”

3. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    Sitting by the window of her convent, Sister Barbara opened a letter from home one evening.
    Inside the letter was a $100 bill her parents had sent.
    Sister Barbara smiled at the gesture.
    As she read the letter by the window, she noticed a shabbily dressed stranger leaning against the lamp post below. Quickly, she wrote, "Don't despair. - Sister Barbara," on a piece of paper, wrapped the $100 bill in it, got the man's attention and tossed it out the window to him.
    The stranger picked it up, and with a puzzled expression and a tip of his hat, went off down the street.
    The next day, Sister Barbara was told that a man was at her door, insisting on seeing her.
    She went down, and found the stranger waiting. Without a word, he handed her a huge wad of $100 bills. "What's this?" she asked.
    "That's the $8,000 you have coming to you Sister," he replied.
    "Don't Despair won and paid 80 to 1.

4. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
  5. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
  6. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    A drunken wino was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, sir. You're obviously drunk" The wasted wino asked, "Ociffer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?" "Yeah, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go." Obviously relieved, the wino said "That's a relief - I thought I was a cripple."

7. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    Agnes married and had 13 children. When her husband died, she married again and had 7 more children. Again, her husband died. So Agnes remarried and this time had 5 more children. Alas, she finally died.
    Standing before her coffin, the preacher prayed for her. He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said, “Lord, they’re finally together.”
    One mourner leaned over and quietly asked her friend, “Do you think he means her first, second or third husband?”
    The friend replied, “I think he means her legs.”

8. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    A professor of chemistry wanted to teach his 5th grade class a lesson about the evils of liquor, so he produced an experiment that involved a glass of water, a glass of whiskey, and two worms.
    "Now, class, closely observe the worms," said the professor while putting a worm into the water.
    The worm in the water writhed about, happy as a worm in water could be. He then put the second worm into the whiskey. It curled up and writhed about painfully, then quickly sank to the bottom, dead as a doornail.
    "Now, what lesson can we learn from this experiment?" the professor asked.
    Johnny, who naturally sits in back, raised his hand and wisely, responded confidently, "Drink whiskey and you won't get worms."

9. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    So this fella was showing his mate his new golf ball.
    He said, "This golf ball is state of the art!" "You just can't lose this ball, if it goes in the rough it beeps, it glows in the dark, it floats in water and has an inbuilt G.P.S.."
    His mate asked, "Where did you get it from?"
    He said, "I Found it".

10. cadram

cadram MDL Member

Apr 27, 2015
  11. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    A blind man was walking down the street with his dog. They stopped at the corner to wait for the passing traffic. The dog, at this point, started pissing on the mans leg.
    As the dog finished, the man reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a doggie treat and started waving it at the dog.
    A passerby saw all the events happening and was shocked. He approached the blind man and asked how he could possibly reward the dog for such a nasty deed.
    The blind man replied "Oh I'm not rewarding him, I'm just trying to find his head so I can kick his ass.

12. John Sutherland

John Sutherland MDL Addicted

Oct 15, 2014
    The teacher noticed little Johnny wasn't paying attention in class, so she picked him out to solve a math problem.

Teacher: Johnny, if I gave you two cats, and another two cats, and another two cats, how many cats would you have?
    Johnny: Seven.
    Teacher: That's incorrect. Please pay attention this time. If I gave you two cats, and another two cats, and another two cats, how many cats would you have?
    Teacher: No, that's still incorrect. Let's try a different approach. If I gave you two apples, and another two apples, and another two apples, how many apples would you have?
    Johnny: Six.
    Teacher: Good, that's correct. So if I gave you two cats, and another two cats, and another two cats, how many cats would you have?
    Teacher: That's incorrect. Why do you keep coming up with seven?
    Johnny: Because I already have a cat, dopey.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
  14. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    At school, Little Johnny's classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it's very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth." Little Johnny decides to go home and try it out.
    Johnny's mother greets him at home, and he tells her, "I know the whole truth." His mother quickly hands him $20 and says, "Just don't tell your father."
    Quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, "I know the whole truth."
    The father promptly hands him $40 and says, "Please don't say a word to your mother."
    Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day when he sees the mailman at his front door. The boy greets him by saying, "I know the whole truth."
    The mailman immediately drops the mail, opens his arms, and says, "Then come give your Daddy a great big hug!"

15. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    Paddy walked into a pub, an went up to the bar..
    The barman said: "What can l get you..??"
    Paddy says: "Oil have 18 pints of Guinness please.."
    The barman looked puzzled an asked: "Where are your friends..?"
    Paddy replies: "Tis only me, l seen the sign on the way in sayin NO-ONE served under 18.."

16. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time.
    The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation. "He's a funeral director," she answered.
    "Interesting," the newsman thought.
    He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living. She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years.
    After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now - in her 80's - a funeral director.
    The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.
    (Wait for it)
    She smiled and explained, "I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go

17. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    A little boy ran up to me and said, "Please help. My Dad is in a fight."
    I followed the boy when we came across two men fighting. I said to the boy, "Ok, which one is your Dad?"
    "I dunno," he said. "That's what they're fighting about!"

18. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    A farmer had five female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them.
    At the fair, he met another Farmer who owned five male pigs. After talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50.
    The farmers lived sixty miles apart. So they agreed to drive thirty miles each, find a field in which to let the pigs mate.
    The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got up at 5 A.M., loaded the pigs into the family station wagon, (which was the only vehicle he had) and drove the thirty miles. While the pigs were mating, he asked the other farmer,
    "How will I know if they are pregnant?"
    The other farmer replied, "If they're lying in the grass tomorrow morning, they're pregnant. If they're in the mud, they're not."
    The next morning the pigs were rolling in the mud. So he hosed them off, loaded them into the family station wagon again and proceeded to try again. This continued each morning for more than a week. Both farmers were worn out.
    The next morning he was too tired to get out of bed. He called to his wife,
    "Honey, please look outside and tell me whether the pigs are in the mud or in the grass."
    "Neither," yelled his wife. "They're in the station wagon and one of them is honking the horn."

19. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    There was a beautiful young blonde who was going to a soda machine and she arrived there just before a business man coming to quench his thirst. She opened her purse and put in 50 cents, studied the machine a little, pushed a Diet Coke selection, and out came a Diet Coke which she placed on a counter by the machine.
    Then she reached in her purse again and pulled out a dollar and inserted it in the machine. Studying the machine carefully, she pushed the button for Coke Classic and out came a Coke Classic and 50 cents change. She immediately took the 50 cents and put it in the machine, studied it for a moment and pushed the Mountain Dew button. Out came a Mountain Dew.
    As she was reaching into her purse again, the business man who had been waiting patiently for several minutes now spoke up.
    “Excuse me Ms. but are you done yet?”
    She looked at him and indignantly replied: “Well Duhhh...
    I’m still winning.”