Just got my new sony vaio, how do i do a fresh install using my own win 7 OA cd key ?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bladrak, Mar 14, 2012.

1. bladrak

bladrak MDL Novice

Mar 14, 2012
    Hello

I just bought a sony vaio and it comes with a lot of s**tty things. I've done a fresh install with 7 ultimate but i'd like for once have not to use daz loader everytime and use my own key.

So far i've managed to download home premium OEM SP1 x64 which i have a key for. Is it gonna work ? Is my key gonna be recognised ? Its fking bulls**t having bought a laptop and have to crack windows lol ;<

BTW, im running on a SSD atm, so my key is still used on the other 500go hdd that i put out of my computer. Will that prevent me from using the key since its already used by another windows on another hdd?

thanks

2. bladrak

bladrak MDL Novice

Mar 14, 2012
    i didnt know that but thanks i'll try it as soon as i can

atm i cant, im on win7 ultimate that ive intalled yesterday and got the message : "your windows isnt genuine blablabla" though i had used the win loader by daz just after the installation and it worked perfectly until 1 hour ago
    now it just says : status not available and product id not available

3. bladrak

bladrak MDL Novice

Mar 14, 2012
    Im running my laptop on a new drive, ive bought a SSD on purpose i dont use the other hdd so i didnt have to make any recovery or create partition. It was new.

4. bladrak

bladrak MDL Novice

Mar 14, 2012
    k thanks i'll do that when im bored and wanna format :D

btw acrsn this is a nice collection of link you got there but ive been stuck on your office 2010 x64 page on a few minutes and i really CANT FIND your download link ahah. Would you mind pint point me to the .iso file

5. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
  6. bladrak

bladrak MDL Novice

Mar 14, 2012
    the piratebay.se from thethingy i think but i didnt try to install it yet ive just put it into a usb key in case

thanks alot anyway, great community :D

7. uffbros

uffbros MDL Senior Member

Aug 9, 2010
    tokens.dat didn't work for me when I tried that method. I use a oem copy of windows that we get on here. I save it and after I clean install I use the tokens again to restore and it doesn't work. Not getting answers of why from the tokens thread. I just used the serial on the box and be done with it.