just to share..

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by azrul, Feb 4, 2009.

1. azrul

azrul MDL Junior Member

Feb 2, 2009
    i am using kaspersky internet suite 2009,norton internet security 2009 and AVG 8.0.all in one notebook.
    but i had to turn off ,all kaspersky app and leave only the virus protection to turn on, to be able surfing the web.start up also taking longer than usual but i didnt mind it.(norton and avg run normally)
    so..im thinking whats the point of using kaspersky if not fully utilise it.but i prefer kaspersky than the other two because of the good review it has compare to the others.
    i decided to uninstall norton,and turn on all kaspersky app.hoping that because of norton i was unable to surf the net.and it turn out to be true.
    i was able to surf the net now and startup is faster.(its mean that norton and kasper cant be a housemate)
    keeping the avg cause doesnt have problem with kasper and it expire until 2018.

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    It is a bad idea to have more than one virus checker on your machine they can some times clash with each other.

3. azrul

azrul MDL Junior Member

Feb 2, 2009
    if the av do clash with each other,does it will straight away show the sign n symptom or it takes time to produce symptoms.

4. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    #4 HMonk, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...