KB971033 Update

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by zaiko, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ttmax

ttmax MDL Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Here in France, we got the update too, and I did some try with biosmod (Dell and win7 home premium) as well as with Daz loader 1.7.9 (Acer slic/cert and win7 home premium).
    I was genuine before and after installing kb971033.

Maybe there's some special context for other installations. So for those of you who got de-activated by wat update kb971033, could you please be more explicits on how you initially validated your windows copy ?

TIA

2. Fragon

Fragon MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2009
    Just for the sake of posterity, I thought I would report back. I was not successful at first using 1.7.9. Could it have been because I had laready uninstalled KB971033 and that threw everything off whack? I would try the uninstall option on the loader and my system would lock up. That is when I noticed Daz you recommended 1.8 beta version. I then went back and did 2 things different. I reinstalled KB971033 and then ran Loader 1.8 beta as the instructions explain. Activation was successful! Thank you.
    Hey, One more thing off topic..... What's wrong with the post dates? Today is May 18 and the recent posts including mine all have different dates (EG: July 2009, Oct 2009) but then say they were posted in the thread today but the date is wrong. Never noticed that before. :-(

3. ttmax

ttmax MDL Member

Oct 27, 2009

Aren't you doing a confusion between "post date" (on the left) and "Join date" (on the right) ?

4. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...