Keep getting a driver update, doesn't show up in win10 hide update tool

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Nongshim, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Nongshim

Nongshim Guest

I used the regedit - DriverSearching=0, I turned off the automatic driver install thingy in system settings. I then used the hide update tool and hide the drivers, and ran it a few more times and nothing showed up. Then I ran Windows Update, it installed the MS updates but was then followed by an AMD driver update.... There has to be another tool that can find and hide this update before it is pushed into my system. Any help?

2. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nongshim

Nongshim Guest

Which one should I use? shewolf's or MrX?

4. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    Mr.X is cool:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Nongshim

Nongshim Guest

Jeez, this program seems quite complicated, there are like 5 thread posts of instructions lol.

6. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    #6 lobo11, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    They just work with WUMT, but are not necessary:D

(Alot of Tin Foil Hatters around hare)

7. Nongshim

Nongshim Guest

*off topic* Anyone know how to create a Gmail acct without a phone number? It wont accept mine for some reason, and I have no cell phone. I heard I can use bluestacks and create it through there, but Ive never really used that before, will it work and is it any good?

8. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    #8 lobo11, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  9. Nongshim

Nongshim Guest

As a win 10 home user, do I need anything else? I have WUMT and the integrator.