KMS Server ONLINE

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by mdeejay, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Rudi1

Rudi1 MDL Member

May 30, 2007
    Home Premium can't be activated via KMS server.Only pro and enterprice.

2. jas0nuk

jas0nuk MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    xD... i lol'd

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tapmal5

tapmal5 MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Enterprise Activation

I have installed windows 7 enterprise oem vlk version.on trying activation it save kms service is unavailable.any alternate kms server

4. yaluza1967

yaluza1967 MDL Member

Jun 6, 2009
    #64 yaluza1967, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  5. tapmal5

Sep 17, 2008
    Windows 7 Enterprise Activation

I activated a copy of Windows 7 Pro last night without changing time on my computer,maybe the kms server is down.can anybody verify

6. darkhack

darkhack MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2009
    I suggest ping the kms server which you are activating to see the status of the connection.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. darkhack

darkhack MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2009
  8. delacrj

delacrj MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2009
    Can you PM me the keys too pls. thanks heaps

9. ifeife2

ifeife2 MDL Member

Apr 25, 2008
    The keys are PUBLIC for everyone to know.

Just get them from microsoft.com

technet.micro____.com/en-us/library/dd772269.aspx

10. nando_donk

nando_donk MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2009
    Thats work ...
    thanks ... :)

11. rasso

rasso MDL Member

May 24, 2009
    hi people,,I can not active my ultimate 64 bit..so i will install 64 bit enterprise..ENTERPRISE=ULTIMATE ? what is the important differents ? perfomance ?

12. ecpeachy

ecpeachy MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    the only difference is in the licensing scheme, ultimate can be activated with OEM-SLP keys (or emulator) and with retail keys. Enterprise on the other hand uses KMS Keys wich requires a KMS server with connection count not less than 25 clients.

So if you have a SLIC 2.1 in the BIOS you'd better use Ultimate (offline activation, and hasselless) if not you might wanna try Enterprise.

13. rasso

rasso MDL Member

May 24, 2009
    right now I have slic2.0.,,but I can not upgrade to slic2.1 ..because I can not find my latest BIOS update files ,my laptop model is MITAC 8252D. but there is no my update BIOS files :(

rightnow,i use win7 ultimate 64 bit and I dont activite it yet...retail keys what ? can I use the retail keys to activite ?? :(

14. jessie

jessie MDL Member

Jun 30, 2007
    if you activate using the Virtual kms Server can microsoft detect what server you using to activate and do you think they will issue new client key when oct 22 get here

15. JohnnyC

JohnnyC MDL Novice

May 12, 2007
    question about VMWare KMS server image

Just wondering with this VM KMS - they obviously put in a valid KMS key to the KMS host? so when it activates a client machine, does MS know what key was on the KMS host? Also with the time difference, what happens if we adjust the time on the KMS host? still activates clients in the future (i.e. greater than 180 days)?:)

16. tapmal5

Sep 17, 2008
    KMS Using Vmware Workstation

Can i Use Vmware workstation 6.5.2 Lite edition instead of full version

17. ifeife2

ifeife2 MDL Member

Apr 25, 2008
    #80 ifeife2, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
    They can see your fake product key if you connect with their servers. I don't know about downloading updates in the background with windows automatic updates. We might have to wait for MS to blacklist this key before we know if that will become disabled or still work. You won't pass WGA (don't know if they blacklisted this key yet) but offline at least you will be activated. WGA can sometimes disable that activation if you attempt to pass a WGA test. I say sometimes because out of about 15 tries it only deactivated me about 2 times. To get reactivated you would need to input a new key or frankenbuild your OS.

Yes MS knows the key if you try to connect to microsoft. But remember you are offline activated so you don't have to connect to them.

There was a report by someone that had issues with 180+ days (they said the virtual KMS server didn't like activating them). But when I tried in the past I had no problems, so we need more confirmations on this issue.

I used VMWare Player and it worked fine for me.