KMSPico 9.1.3 Server 2012 Essentials Activation

Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by Knoxxio, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Knoxxio

Knoxxio MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2015
    My evaluation product key expires soon. Several times I have tried to reactivate with KMSPico 9.1.3 for another 180 days, but unfortunately without success. I suspect KMSPico.
    What version of KMSPico do I need and from where can I download?

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Please post an output of "slmgr.vbs /dlv".

3. Knoxxio

Knoxxio MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2015
    Unfortunately not needed for the next 180 days. Was so stupid to activate accidentally the last 63 updates that cause a boot failure; I had this before and was not able to repair.
    I reinstalled and restore my data from last backup.

Problem now again is that I cannot map the network shares from the Samba server, which uses SMB 1.0. I've added something with SM/Samba in the registry, but I've forgotten what.

4. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    #4 SOCRATE_MMXII, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\DependOnService

Original Value: SamSS Srv2

Change to: SamSS Srv
    Then reboot / restart the service.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Knoxxio

Knoxxio MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2015
    Thanks for your answer.
    The original value of my server 2012 Essentials for LanmanServer\DependOnService is SamSS Srv. Another fault that appears now, is that my server cannot map shares from my NAS, which is also a SMB 1.0 Samba server.
    Could it be the protocol difference or is it a security aspect?

6. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Knoxxio

Knoxxio MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2015
    The "NAS" is a Freecom XS with SMB, FTP, Bittorrent and Mediaserver. I have read the tutorial but for RDP this was not the solution. The RDP has solved but some are left. I think I post these in another thread, because the KMS has solved for the next 180 days by reinstalling SRV2012.