[LEAK] Windows 8 Build 7955 x86 (original ISO)

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Hoxygen92, Apr 29, 2011.

1. cha09

cha09 MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2010
    ok, so i might just need to patch the new installer then, has anyone actually tried unlocking the features without the new installers, cause soulworksinc says he could be wrong which kinda means to me that he him self has not tried or is not sure, i just started downloading the iso and would love to try it out, i've already downloaded red pill and seeking out a few more files to do some testing, what i really don't understand is how exactly to patch the install.wim. cause like he said i might have to do some patching, could someone here make a guide how to do this. thanks

2. cha09

cha09 MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2010
    lol, ok guys don't bother i found how to do it and its pretty simple, thanks

3. smoaky

smoaky MDL Member

Jul 5, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. X-MEN

X-MEN MDL Senior Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. smoaky

smoaky MDL Member

Jul 5, 2010
    Sorry didnt mean to imply it was. :doh: Just thought people might like to know what is possibly in the works since it looks like we wont get another build leak before the beta comes out in Sept.