LENOVO (IBM) Bioses, especially Thinkpad. Previous requests

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by simkard, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simkard

simkard MDL Junior Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Hi

does somebody knows where can i find the ibm thinkpad x31 bios slic for vista ? i need to mod mine, it's actually moded by software but i think this method won't last long.

Thanks !

PS : i know that on a chinese website i can have it, but i don't speak chinese at all neither read it !

2. the-paperboy

the-paperboy MDL Junior Member

Jun 1, 2007
    As best I know, you will have to use Lenovo SLIC and OEM Cert. I used them when I edited a Phoenix from my Thinkpad T43 with help from Yen, and am looking for a test machine before really flashing on my main-stay machine.

3. the-paperboy

Jun 1, 2007
    I have a modified BIOS available for a LenovoT43 (2668-6FU). Yen helped me make the modification, but it is my main machine, and I don't think I have the gonads to take a 60 / 40 chance of turning my laptop into a hockey puck. I would be happy to share with anyone willing to give it a test. Please PM me if you are interested. Enjoy...

4. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    #6 ancestor(v), Oct 13, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. the-paperboy

Jun 1, 2007
    I did translate the page, but was far from perfect. While I get what the general gist is, the specifics allude me due to the language barrier. This technique is for a Phoenix BIOS, not Phoenix/Award or AMI.

6. the-paperboy

Jun 1, 2007
  7. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    I've run google translator and got that:

" I am sorry, please do not download from the outside of this forum to link the annex."

It seems that you have to be registered there...

9. the-paperboy

Jun 1, 2007
  10. Prince_Charles

Prince_Charles MDL Novice

May 10, 2007