Let love abound all over the world

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chejian, Feb 22, 2009.

1. chejian

chejian MDL Novice

Jan 5, 2009
    There is the most suffering affair in the whole life of people.People is alive when the money is gone.
    The economic crisis is a hard experience to people in the world. If we don't solve that in right way, then it will

be sustain 5 to 10 years long time.People cannot support this. Even though it only is 2 months more, but there are

many people kill themselves and many people were retired by company.

President Obama directed said, "I love Canda." when he visited Canada. It is our language we spreaded that before

Obama became formal president in the campaign.We always mention that we are family, we love you, we love you-all to

Steve a member of Obama team. Dad, mother, and grandmother of Obama have died. Now Obama need love other persons or

were loved by people. Teach by example and teach by word of mouth is good medicine of save world currently.

People only is a part of hundred and thousand kinds of species in the earth. If people want to dominate land by

violence, then that is completely wrong. People had better not indulge their conduct in wrong way or else they will

be backfire. There are many conundrum cannot be solved by people in earth. Fortunately, YunFeng exist in the

world.We can research earth through special methods. It will be better than modern science by 100 times.

The forementioned prediction is sufficient. If people want to get our prediction, then the team and country must

pay for money.We have several laws. This is free for friends. This is free for natural disaster.We prepare to

establish a charitable fund. Cure disease before happen is our idea. We can assist goverment and help those place

before the disaster will be coming. We can save lives and stuff as soon as possible and make losing to the lowest.

It will be an international charitable fund and exist. We hope people love charity spread those ideas to all of

friends you know.We hope people business man contribute money for the charitable fund. After that, you will be our

friends and get our prediction and advice forever. You will get more profit from that. However, we also will choose

people we like. We could not accept money from people without goodness.

Finally, our goal--let love abound all over the world!!!

www.512-china.org
    http://iknowfuture.blogspot.com/
    http://chejian.wordpress.com/

JIAN CHEN:20632342
    Cellphone: (646)861-9042

2. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Conundrums, YunFeng, Donez-moi d'argent!

Let's see if I understand this: money appears to be the root of all evil, i.e., if you do not have enough you are going to die by your own hand or someone else's. The author, and those who he represents, obviously wants to live a long, prosperous, and happy life so he is asking you to send money.

My admittedly failing memory recalls that money's relation to evil was in the desire for it, not the lack of it. Indeed, history is replete with stories of those who have literally and figuratively sold their souls to the devil for a few more bucks and, tragically, in the last analysis, they were not made happy by their financial gain.

Most interestingly, though, is that those oh-so-elusive ethereal conundrums can be solved by YenFeng - for a nominal donation, necessary to defray the cost of maintaining a channel (broadband?) to the source of knowledge, whose infallible predictions are going to forever prevent donors from banging their knees or stubbing their toes. Furthermore, if you send money, you are going to gain an inestimable number of friends; that in itself is certainly worth a few bucks, pesos, yen, perhaps a farthing.

Sadly, it is only at the end of the entreaty that I am informed that I am not eligible to receive all of the friendship and love that is available to donors - which does not seem especially loving to me. You see, in the Judeo-Christian tradition, I lack "goodness" - I am an incorrigible sinner. Oh, don't get me wrong, I do not go out of my way to sin, it just seems that it has followed me wherever I have gone. I try to avoid it but I expect that I will be dogged by this lack of goodness until the day I die. Accordingly, my money will always be tainted and, therefore, I cannot donate and gain new friends and find new pathways to love.

Rats!

Monk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. izh34

izh34 MDL Member

Mar 12, 2009
    It's just the same way as it is; money makes the world go round. Everything that is solid, liquid, or volatile requires money to work it out. Now with the world economy in unstable state, everybody seems to be afraid of money. They afraid to let it go nor to accept it. Either the way, donation to one who really needs it is hard to say or do if you don't have the money.

4. Dragy2k

Dragy2k MDL Novice

Mar 16, 2009