Life without games?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pyrros aatu, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Halteclere

Halteclere MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2015
    Impossible. If something or other suddenly made every game or form of entertainment on the planet disappear, people would create new ones. It's human nature to look for something interesting to do.

2. spynonymous

spynonymous MDL Novice

May 18, 2016
    I used to play alot of games when i was younger , recently by chance i reach the twitch website and saw millions watching and playing and i got excited and started to play an online game ( league of Legends ) and am loving it .

3. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    I totally agree. I don't really game, but I have other ways of keeping busy. It keeps my brain from getting stale.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :31: I think the problem now is games without life, they are all so generic.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. johnseward

johnseward MDL Novice

May 30, 2016
    spent some time on games

6. johnseward

johnseward MDL Novice

May 30, 2016
    spent some time on games

7. johnniewalk

johnniewalk MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2015
    For this complaint, i have a suggestion. My suggestion is make the game must be played only for the adults, so if you make the games for adults then there is no consequences faced by the game developers.

8. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    Just saw this for the first time....

MODERATOR?

Should that not be in the "Jokes, Jokes" Thread???

Should you be serious: "Life without games?", then, just ask. What would you like to know about it?
    Or are you looking for he address of a good psychiatrist?
    Depends... where do you "live"?

9. DavidinCT

DavidinCT MDL Addicted

May 9, 2015
    I'm in my mid 40's now... I started playing video games on an Atari 2600 (VCS), Not sure my life would be complete with out the release and fun of gaming. I've been through almost every console you can think of, and thousands of games over the years, some great ones and some really crappy ones.

There is nothing like a relaxing game to take the stress out of the day... or if I want to add some, a little COD multiplayer :)

10. korbs

korbs MDL Novice

Jun 17, 2016
    I stopped playing regularly in 2008, but ever since have had the internal desire to play a bit, so now I play 30min a week of Asphalt 8 on my phone and a tad more of Dream League due to the Euro 2016 ;)

no games? Is that even possible? Dunno.

11. ricroon

ricroon MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2016
    Life without games?
    Why did i purchase a pc?:eek:

12. innuendo33

innuendo33 MDL Novice

Aug 31, 2015
    I used to be a hardcore gamer on xbox live since I had an xbox 360 but last years I can play few times and do something else IRL lol