loader concern

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by LimitsX, Aug 21, 2009.

1. LimitsX

LimitsX MDL Member

May 16, 2009
    Okay,

I need a win 7 loader to activate windows 7 on my Intel motherboard and processor desktop. It is P4 3.0GHZ HT, and about 5-6years old. When i installed it with Vista loader, it kept giving me the blue death screen "failed disk dynamic error". I always got that. So i removed it, and installed windows xp. Now I see many windows 7 loaders, and I am not sure if it will start to cause that problem, because my desktop was rebooting itself many times!! Non stop reboots!!

So if anyone experienced such an error, and found a good or know a good loader that won't cause that error or any error like the one i had experienced, please tell me which win 7 loader is good :D. I just need it for my desktop Pc.
    It has a intel bios and intel motherboard, if that helps.

Thanks!

2. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    That's going to depend on your pc. Some of the lo*ders work for a lot of people but some have issues with that same lo*der. As for recommending a lo*der i'm not one to tell you since i don't even mess with lo*ders at all.Too much of a hassle IMO.Go to the link in my sig that should give you some ideas.

3. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    Is Dynamic Disk working with grldr ??? or does require basic disk ???

4. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    Well i've only heard 1 person having success with there dynamic disc.So short answer is no, it won't work then again i could be wrong since not many post if they have a dynamic disc or not.

5. nononsence

nononsence MDL Addicted

Aug 18, 2009
  6. LimitsX

LimitsX MDL Member

May 16, 2009
    well im not sure if that is the error because it was awhile back when i got that blue screen of death. It was more of a memory error as i remember, like the memory couldn't be read or the disk error. But it kept crashing my system down frequently! So I had to remove it, the entire OS.

7. omdhar

omdhar MDL Junior Member

Aug 1, 2009
    #7 omdhar, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  8. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    "failed disk dynamic error"

Sounds like Dynamic Disk error to me, humor us, open up

My Computer > Management > Disk Management

and tell us what it says underneath "Disk 0" it will be either "Basic" or "Dynamic" and that will answer you question for us.

9. twiz

twiz MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Have you thought about using a modded BIOS?
    I have a BIOS modded by China4Ever for an Intel 915PBL motherboard.
    If yours is the same, I can provide you with the link, or I could attempt to mod it for you.

Either reply or PM me with the Motherboard Model and/or download link for your BIOS.

10. LimitsX

LimitsX MDL Member

May 16, 2009
    Lol bios mod for intel mobo and intel bios?? Wouldn't that kill the mobo?

My desktop uses: Intel D845 PEBT2 motherboard. I doubt your bios will work.

Well I am going to install Windows 7 and let you know .

11. LimitsX

LimitsX MDL Member

May 16, 2009
    Arighty thanks though for the bios!

And as for the disk0

it says "Basic" So I guess I didn't get that dynamic disk error on vista :S. But it did give me that blue screen and system kept restarting itself! I believe it had do with memory then :\.

Anyway, so what are my options to activate Win 7 professional on my desktop?

12. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    Leaked lenovo key only works on Ultimate.

13. LimitsX

LimitsX MDL Member

May 16, 2009
    I know that, i am just wanting to know if its possible to activate it when other keys are released..

14. 4D696B65

4D696B65 MDL Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Yes, just use new oem slp key.

15. ifeife2

ifeife2 MDL Member

Apr 25, 2008
    I read in one of those links the loader works if you have 2 hard disks and boot from a 2nd one with the loader on it. At least there is SOME way to boot, but it will be very hard (with OS as dynamic disk).