Lonely love hurt baND!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laura12, Jun 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. laura12

laura12 MDL Novice

Jun 8, 2011
    Hey do you know that 89% of the songs that were written in the whole world has themes which has a broken heart or hurt feelings. yes it's true! kindly check all the love songs that you got there, mostly were written from a broken hearted man's perspective! you might think this is just a joke, so better yet check your collection and prove me wrong! love songs are the best but i don't know why most of it are written in a sad way. what love songs do you like to listen to?! the sad or the "i'll-get-by-there-is-tomorrow-type"?! what new bands could you advice other to listen to?!
    i don't think people who like love songs are just hopeless romantic types!
    post your replies! don't be afraid!

Kidding aside the best love song are written with a lonely heart. Agree? or Disagree. Hey guys am waiting....

2. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    #2 half Man Half Biscuit, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
    Hey, mLady:hug2:,

Wanna be my BFF?
    Are you a good looking Tiger or just a Little kitten?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :laie: :rolleyes: the best songs are written by people with talent. The subject matter I would guess is dependent on the target market.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    @ laura12 : I written some songs too ;)

:D:harp::harp::laie:

5. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    True my friend,Laura12 with this topic you wont make male friends here.
    But still i have got some feelings deep within me,for you:hug2::hug2::hug2:
    If you like we can cuddle

6. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    :nono::nono::nono: