Looking for ISO's of Untouched XP Home and Pro VLK

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by kronflux, Jun 23, 2011.

1. kronflux

kronflux MDL Member

May 11, 2011
    thanks for the help guys.
    I don't make a living on this. I don't own the company, nor do I generally even deal with this stuff. But what we had in our warehouse was already burnt/downloaded disks.

Our company has checked with both HP and Microsoft(HP is the most common brand we get in pc's), and the way we're doing things is entirely legal, so long as we don't include any form of media with the actual machine.
    Canada's piracy laws are very relaxed at the moment anyway. Maybe not for long, but our laws basically state what microsoft told the company.
    I think they also recommended the refurbishing license, but it doesnt exactly fall under what we want, as you're buying new licenses. We already have the licenses, we just don't have the install disks, and the machines are wiped clean.

regardless, I appreciate the help!

hm.. I just read that last bit about the coa stickers, from microsoft's piracy page.. maybe we should double-check with microsoft.. we did check a few years ago, after all.

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  3. stream

stream MDL Member

Nov 5, 2010

Attached Files:

4. natong

natong MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2009

You are the man. I took 10 hrs, to search and not found. Thank very much.

5. XPLuva

XPLuva MDL Novice

Oct 17, 2010
    #26 XPLuva, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
    please hint (or tell ;) ) me where i can find VL key.....

sorry, maybe i shouldnt of asked that, sorry :-(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Correct XP vlk keys are not allowed to be posted on this forum, another point why VLK when keys can get blacklisted far better with OEM:SLP method.

7. deedeefanimaboy

deedeefanimaboy MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2012
    You can try MediaFire,Find some VPC WinXPHome or WinXPPro videos on youtube(download isos!),i dunno whats VLK,But better you find an activated SP3 Pro,i use SP3 Pro too,activated with cheating,just for install WMP11.