Make Way - 7048.winmain_win7rc1.090211-1625 is already talked about!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ph03n!x, Feb 18, 2009.

1. neephius

neephius MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2009
    Are you trying to make microsoft look bad (GIVE UP NOOB) Your not a BETA Tester

Let me tell you who you are your an idiot that has no business telling people bulls**t. Microsoft has not all but abandoned their BETA Testers. What sort of dick are you . Some little wank stain that has just got your first system or built your first system(NO Ill feelings to those who have but you Mr/Mrs looser are an idiot off magnificent proportion.
    You have absolutely no idea what we are doing.
    Stop with the s**t. your probably driving a Apple MC Cripple. Go and join the Macintosh White goods Forum and hang out with the fridges and Microwaves. You know white goods. they look pretty next to your fridge but as for Multi Functionality Mac Forget it. with your Mac Iforgot and Mac Ilooser mac Idiot. Mac Icantstand the Iheat:confused::confused::confused: from Microsoft Windows 7

You say you sound a little jaded but we think you sound like your full of s**t.
    you wish you were a BETA tester But your Just a BALL Taster.

2. evetsnameloc

evetsnameloc MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2008
    I vote to give this guy the heave-ho from this forum. I'm sure he is a propeller-headed prick holed up in a basement somewhere with a serious Vitamin D deficiency--- a big, tough guy on a keyboard but who would never dare speak to anyone like this in person.

3. ph03n!x

ph03n!x MDL Member

Apr 21, 2008
    +1 for that...