Making Windows 7 AIO...

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by arian44, May 7, 2011.

1. arian44

arian44 MDL Novice

Nov 8, 2010
    Hi, I'm kinda new here, so here is my question:

I need to make a fully unintended Windows 7 install, but there are something I can't figure out.
    I just made a Windows 7 ISO ,which includes all Windows 7 editions, 32- and 64-bit, but I want to include the following, all languages, Firefox 4, 7-zip, uTorrent, SP1 and Office 2010 (trial version). I've researched everything and I found out that you must slipstream it everythingtime again. So how do I sppeed up this process, because I tried it with SP1 and it took like a day to finish and unmount. So could you help me with these problems?

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  4. U-Fig

U-Fig MDL Member

May 14, 2010
    i am currently in progress of building a good tuto on how to build an AIO with software/updates/tweaks, it involves using audit mode alot and 4 installs to customize to get 8 versions of win7 (x64 and X86) using anytime upgrade

starter is not available this way, tried 6 times already, but whenever i'm finished building the installed starter edition, after i capture it, it becomes unusable/non_selectable at boot from install media so i think i am going to leave starter for what it is, a piece of crap.

the rest works fine though, however, my tuto is built from a lot of info and tuto's gathered from here and my own iterations of them, will post when it's compiled comprehensively, and credit where credit is due included.

Fig!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    That'd be nice to see!
    I have a guide for syspreping by using anarethos tool, both in englsh (here) and a guide on a swedish forum. Also how to do it the manual way.

6. U-Fig

U-Fig MDL Member

May 14, 2010
    nice tool, been using it to just make the OEM Partition, after final install on target machine.

i translated the UI language for that tool to dutch btw.
    mind you that using my more hands-on approach will keep you busy for a while

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...