MBR Regenerator - The Professional Windows Fix Tool

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by Josh Cell, Jan 15, 2011.

1. k4k45h1

k4k45h1 MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2009
  2. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. k4k45h1

k4k45h1 MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2009
    ok.. i will try to repair install...
    thanks..

4. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    The application also try repair this error, more, if it is in Registry, not works ...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. k4k45h1

k4k45h1 MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2009
    so if repair install still not fixed the problem. then i should clean install my windows??

6. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    :eek::eek::eek:

You are using a clean / untouched DVD / ISO for install this Windows 7? [ Non Activated / Cracked ] ?

7. k4k45h1

k4k45h1 MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2009
    well, i previously installing using non activated iso then applied daz loader into it.
    everything is fine until i found some error with my windows 1-2 weeks ago, such as missing shortcuts to c:\windows\ from start menu, until activation problem.
    all i have now just non activated iso to use, SP1 and non SP1 version.
    which ISO should i use to repair install/install??

8. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    This seems any malware affecting your System with all features ...

I advise make a Fresh install of the Windows 7 and activate again ;)

If persist, download other Untouched ISO, or view your data, if contains any malware, with a Scan ...

9. freakyfreak

freakyfreak MDL Novice

Apr 27, 2011
    Thanks.Works great - just use MBR to fix some genuine issue on Win7:cool:
    And after that activate with DAZ.;)

10. k4k45h1

k4k45h1 MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2009
    after waiting > 6 hours doing repair install seems that everything is back to normal, at least my missing windows' system files is back and my windows can be activated again. several drivers and software need to be re-installed though.

thanks again for all previous suggestions..

11. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Recalling that in this version, Clean ALL tracks / Backup Files / Autorun / Tasks / AutoRearm / Corrupted Files of:

12. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    This is version not Infinite Reset any OS ;)

Please use other version ...

13. connbot

connbot MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2011
    Thanks for the quick reply. I just tried versions 4.4 and 4.3 without any luck. I wonder if running the newest version did something.. doh.. Any ideas?

Thanks

14. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    This is program not "infinite trial reset" any system, You may have been lucky with some bug in the system ...

15. connbot

connbot MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2011
    Back in a May an update made triggered this activation / genuine issue. I guess I was lucky. I was able to reset once every month or so until now.

Is there anything I can do besides a clean install?

16. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Not, this is APP not "crack" the system for infinite rearm, and you may have suffered an bug of your OS ...

And... The your OS, has a 3~5 Rearms to 30 days, if it exceeds, you not reset the system also

17. connbot

connbot MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2011
    thanks for the info. I don't know much about all of this and i didn't install the OS on the machine. hopefully i can figure something out

18. shhnedo

shhnedo MDL Expert

Mar 20, 2011
    The best thing you can do is to install a clean Ultimate SP1. It's the same as enterprise but with a slight activation difference(OEM SLP Keys). Do a clean install of Ultimate SP1 and activate it with Windows Loader. ;)

P.S. About the rearming, yes, it's true that you can't rearm infinitely. Not even with MBR Regenerator.

19. connbot

connbot MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2011
    Guess this week i'll be tracking down W7 Ultimate and doing a fresh install. Was trying to avoid a clean install but I guess there is no other option. =(

Thanks for the info