MBR Regenerator - The Professional Windows Fix Tool

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by Josh Cell, Jan 15, 2011.

1. gaza_dan

gaza_dan MDL Member

Jan 9, 2011
    yh i asked him after and he give me the sfix command thanks for the response

2. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Indeed, MBR Regenerator gives the command to restore the files essential for activation, you can run the sfc /scannow?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RedSpider

RedSpider MDL Junior Member

Oct 13, 2009
    Very good tool for all, especially novice members. Thanx Josh Cell. I nominate for sticky status. Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. newsride

newsride MDL Novice

Apr 1, 2011
    Thank you, Josh. Is there any way to look Mak Key in Windows 7 Enterprise installed?

5. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
  6. newsride

newsride MDL Novice

Apr 1, 2011
    Thank you again. SLIC Tool v3.2 was not help what Mak Key I installed after I ran your MBR Reg 2.1. The actual my question is how I can view and chek after I run your 2.1 tool with selected 1 in Windows 7 Ent with Mak Key. Someone said Mak key Viewing and check is not available but.... I thought you can shown this issue. Is any other ways to view or check for my Mak Key Enterprise Ed Installed? If you don't mind, Can I have a little more explain your 2.1 tool Select 1, 2,and 3 option. TIA.

7. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Well, if you had a valid key installed before the MBR Regenerator, I have to say, since you want to retrieve it

Ideally, the request from Microsoft, or make a backup before you run the program :(

8. labtopia

labtopia MDL Novice

Mar 16, 2010
    ive just run this to clean up a system with 7sp1 installed and parcial hal installed. now the computer wont boot and boots to the startup repair screen and fails to fix the problem. any ideas? is partition not active? bcd need editing?

ive tried:
    Boot up the PC from your Windows installation disk
    Select the "Repair your computer" option
    Select "Command Prompt"
    Input "bootsect.exe /nt60 SYS /force" (without quotes)
    Restart the PC
    Note: If the above doesn't fix your boot issue then use the command "bootsect.exe /nt60 ALL /force" instead. Just make sure you remove all USB flash drives before you use the command.

without any luck

9. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    The system failed to start before or after you run the MBR Regenerator?

HAL was not installed correctly?

You can try torepair the the system with a DVD repair disk windows 7

10. labtopia

labtopia MDL Novice

Mar 16, 2010
    HAL was installed fully then i was dumb and put SP1 on without removing hal first. half of hal broke after the SP1 update. then i ran MBR regen, it finished and rebooted now to this repair screen. when i get home im going to try booting to W7 disk and try the repair from there.

11. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    HAL modifies core files in the windows, which in a service pack update are deleted and replaced by new versions

It may be that files from the build 7600 have mixed with those of 7601 and caused this problem ...

12. pswayze

pswayze MDL Novice

Dec 14, 2010
    You guys rock my damn socks off. Forever grateful.

13. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    v2.2 realeased!

- View your Product key incorporated into the program
    - Added hosts file backup to .OLD
    - Now the main icon is displayed at run
    - Fixed bug in final messagebox
    - Other fixes in the code

14. ArtificalEden

ArtificalEden MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2011
    i just wanted to thank you guys that created this awesome application it successfully put me back to a untouched but then i tryed the windows 7 loader by Daz 2.0 it said it did everything successfully but im still in 30 day trial can someone help me out?

15. shhnedo

shhnedo MDL Expert

Mar 20, 2011
    And where does this backup save? What is the root to it?
    Thanks for keeping them new versions coming! :)

16. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
  17. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    I'm working on MBR Regenerator will soon release a more stable, and hybrid, fully compiled in C++

Please wait ...

18. mamed

mamed MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2010
    I just want to thank you for the things u do for us.That´s simply unbelievable to see that there still iare people who care in this world.

19. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    v3.0 realeased!

- Completely recompiled code for C + +
    - Used system injection method, it runs a lot faster
    - The SFC scan is now visible in the program
    - The program is a hybrid, does not need to run dependencies, making the likelihood of near-zero errors
    - The application still remains with a small size
    - Tested several times with various versions of Windows 7
    - All fixes from previous versions have been enhanced in this version and recompiled
    - New icon

20. Thboy

Thboy MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2009
    Does it run on Windows 7? For some case after running loader by Daz and the system couldn't boot. What can I do to fix this problem using this app? Thanks in advanced for any suggestion... :-D