Medical Marijuana - Compassion, Decriminalization, Human rights...

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by timesurfer, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puffingmad

Puffingmad MDL Addicted

Aug 19, 2012
    some of the truest words spoken at MDL ever :worthy:

2. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Timey, are you a doctor?:rolleyes::tooth::p:twisted::mauridia::yeah:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Muerto

Muerto MDL Debugger

Mar 7, 2012
    Cigarettes... Cadmium, Stearic Acid, Hexamine, Toluene, Nicotine, Ammonia, Acetic Acid, Methane, Arsenic (WTF), Carbon Monoxide, Methanol, etc = Legal.

Natural Cannabis = Illegal.

Guarantee the government are assholes, and would make more money off Cannabis.

4. AlexAlba

AlexAlba MDL Addicted

Nov 27, 2012
  5. AlexAlba

AlexAlba MDL Addicted

Nov 27, 2012
    timesurfer hope you are well

Good Vibes For You

6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Natural stuff can be very harmful...

Natural cannabis can be very harmful to some people even from the very first use, let alone lots of it...

Both are full of risks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Indeed...

You too :shisha:

Dumb people can't define the difference between harmful and causes 100,000 deaths of which Medical cannabis is neither...lol Ignoramous strike 3 - your out :clap3:

Gorski still choose death over life and he's who's counsel?

No but I'm a 9 year patient and your neither :eek:...lol

Later hater

:shisha:

8. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Me is back from hols and well...:tea: but Timesurfer isn't :rolleyes: - sadly, he is a "patient"...:voodoo:

Moreover, he constantly can't think for love or money, so the notion of "fairness" escapes him wholesale... :bangin::p:biggrin:

9. msr

msr MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2007
    #229 msr, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
    Personally never smoked and never will. But i assume it has effects that are bad to loads of people, while having a minority of positive effects for some.

Personally these things should stay illegal, but you should never be prosecuted for smoking it if you want. They should force counselling on you or something.

Glad what ever positive effects some here claim, i will never smoke in my life. Its just another controller by gov(only gov and such can control the drug trade, so they must be behind it, i.e all intelligence agencies).

Today the gov can turn of your brain receptors they do not want open, and i can see why they do not want to legalise this drug.

You people thinking that smoking that stuff is anti gov, when its them that bring it into the country. Who do you think makes all the drugs they bring out? They make it illegal so they make money out of it, thats all. The intelligence agencies ship all the drugs into all countries. There is no way govs are not controlling the drug trade.

Ask yourself, how come drugs are everywhere all the time. Just take a multi national company and understand what it takes to have there products all over the world all the time. The drug trade is a massive operation. To have all drugs everywhere all the time, takes massive planning, and enforcement, just imagine all the people involved.

You people smoking this stuff are just taking another controlled substance the ptb want you taking, while they say its illegal. Just look at how they got all females smoking in last century, its a controlling substance, balancing your hormones.

Smoking is something the gov wanted you to do. Now they have techs to regulate your brain receptors they do not need it anymore, thats why they ban smoking in public places. Mobiles regulate your brain far more effectively.

I am 37 and have never smoked and never will. Just like alcohol, the gov wants you on these things, to control you.

As far as i am concerned you do what you want with your own body, but do not think smoking that stuff makes you anti gov. Your feeding the black budget programmes that ruined society as they own the drug trade. They make money and lots of it, by getting you on this stuff. So smoking that stuff is not anti gov or anti anything.

10. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    *Sigh* the drug isn't the issue, it's the huge amount of clowns overdosing on it. The same issue exists with alcohol and drunk driving.

11. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    yea,it goes the same with ephedrine/ephedra,people were overdosing because they thought the bigger the dosage,the better the muscle tone,till they would fallout and die,like the NFL players in training camp,now it is banned in the united states

12. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #232 timesurfer, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
    Another post that makes no sense, has no heart and heals no one!

Fairness is respecting human rights not inhibiting them especially concerning an herb that never caused one death ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I repeat, never one death ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overdose...lol...what a clowner :rolleyes:

http://www.drugpolicy.org/drug-war-statistics

Here is a list of annual deaths by each cause. This list should serve to show how ridiculous current marijuana prohibition is. Common, legal drugs like tobacco and alcohol are the leading causes of substance related death. Prescription drugs slip in at number three while suicides and even sexual fetishes result in more deaths than illegal drugs. Even aspirin kills more people than a natural, hardy herb called cannabis.

Code:
    Tobacco : 435,000

Alcohol : 85,000

Prescription Drugs : 32,000

Suicide: 30,622

Sexual Fetishes : 20,000

All illegal drug use (excluding marijuana) : 17,000

Aspirin : 7,600

Marijuana : 0
    Source(s):

http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/30

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Causes_of_Death#sthash.cjwu7s43.dpbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqmTND8PXMU

http://healthimpactnews.com/2012/legal-drugs-vs-illegal-drugs-are-we-fighting-the-right-war/

Those who support unnecessary death and unnecessary harm to humans are indeed murders and I associate with them not

Show compassion towards this threads topic or STFU :suicide:

TS

p.s. 7,000 post :rasta:

13. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #233 gorski, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
    Your Human Right - to do what?!? Maybe you should study those precious rights you think you're talking about and once you get to know them you might actually start appreciating life and sober heads who wrote and fought for those rights...:rolleyes:

But your "Human Right" to smoke weed? Really... go study first, think about it.... like for a few years... SERIOUSLY and not while being high - before you embarrass yourself this badly...:worthy:

P.S. I have seen too many zombies in my life not to know that a warm, moving (even frantically so) body gives no assurance that one is "alive"...

14. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #234 timesurfer, Mar 21, 2013
    (OP)
    First post updated to reflect the evidence being accepted as self-evident

Code:
    All truth passes through three stages. 

First, it is ridiculed. <--- A.K.A. Hate and Judgement

Second, it is violently opposed. <--- A.K.A. Criminal records, Prison time or death sentence

Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. <--- A.K.A. People who set up bogus laws backed by scare tactics, propaganda and BS statistics are exposed and held accountable!

Arthur Schopenhauer

15. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #235 timesurfer, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
    (OP)
    The Human Right called Freedom and to not be control by you!

Our four fathers we're hemp and cannabis growers and at the time of the prohibition there we're NO problems with cannabis hence the past and current prohibition are based on nonsense like you....lol The prohibition was/is a corporate money scam but dummies like you don't really have the truth with you just selfishness, hate and ignorance! :bangin:

Embarrassed yourself have you again :yoda:

Stand up against your local gorski and stop this needless suffering and punishment that he and many others do without any common sense or human compassion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    You're a right pot-head, m8! :D Your "argument" is all over the place, rhapsodic and properly incoherent, as one would expect... :D

Carry on, you'll never learn anything at all, regardless of anything or anybody... :rolleyes:

17. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #237 timesurfer, Mar 22, 2013
    (OP)
    You are a very bad person gorski and have no compassion, or intelligence to listen the facts presented. Even when you see true statistics you still cry lies and project more harm and ignorance! You have not responded exactly to the factual evidence and actually run from intelligent debate with every post you make! All you wish is the same unfounded prohibition to continue and hurt the innocent which is sadistic and inhumane as I'm sure your upbringing was exactly a refection of...lol You are truly wicked! Then you treat people who are on medication like they have no awareness and sense of self which is untrue and just a prejudiced opinion and nothing more...

I have four degrees and won scholarships for all of them and am far from spaced or unable to learn. I believe you however can look the facts in the face and will still compete and invalidate cause you've no platform for understanding cause you come from ego not scientific proof and compassion to say the least. Notice these last posts you presented no valid statistics but just hatred and more ignorance of which I'm certain the global viewers can see right through!

Indeed my posts have been in correct order, non-rhapsodic and completely coherent but with your massive predisposition, bias and a common theme of hated in your posts I know for certain it will be you who will be learning in the future what you have not learned yet

There is no debate regarding this evidence and you know it ;)

All truth passes through three stages.

First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed.

Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

So where are you in learning the truth. Clearly the first and second stages for the third stage you can't handle cause you'd have to come out of your ego to admit your wrong and that is truly an impossible feat for you :rolleyes:...lol

Code:
    Here is a list of annual deaths by each cause. This list should serve to show how ridiculous current marijuana prohibition is. Common, legal drugs like tobacco and alcohol are the leading causes of substance related death. Prescription drugs slip in at number three while suicides and even sexual fetishes result in more deaths than illegal drugs. Even aspirin kills more people than a natural, hardy herb called cannabis.

So sad the ignorance you embody that harms innocent humans. I guess you'll need someone you care for to suffer to finally feel and be a good human

Thread Title - Medical Marijuana - Compassion, Decriminalization, Human rights...

Stay on topic or stay out of this thread cause this thread is suppose to be a positive one not filled with the hatred and harm that lives in your heart

18. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #238 timesurfer, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
    (OP)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=gnFJYxCx7zk&NR=1

19. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    so we agree to disagree...
    i dunno too much about wisdom, in such things..
    i would just like to see people who think it does
    them any good, to be able to use the stuff.
    even if i disagree with them. as i do. one man`s
    meat is another man`s poison.. let them, i say..
    who are we to say them nay..?

20. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Men with hearts open say such things and I applaud your courage to post as such

:worthy: nodnar