Member's suggestion for giveaway and contest!

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #101 sid_16, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    (OP)
    Who can write an in detailed and professional IDM review that should be published in the IDM contest or update thread before 25th March 2015?:cool:

Interested reviewer can PM me about his/her writing skill. BTW, I got 1 PM from member here, if other member wants to write the review can PM me or post here his/her wish.:D

A 10 (ten) 1 year licenses contest for Internet Download Manager is going to be organized on 1st of April this year.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Emsisoft Internet Security!
    Emsisoft is going to sponsor 20 licenses of its 'premium' Emsisoft Internet Security version 9.0. But it has some condition/s e.g Face Book like, Twitter share & subscribing to its news letters etc..

Wht is your opinion/suggestion?
    ABOUT E I S.
    [h=2]Emsisoft Internet Security[/h][​IMG]
    No Bloat, No Compromises - Just Security.

Emsisoft Internet Security is the lean and efficient security suite
    that will make your digital life a whole lot easier.
    How To Buy
    now only INR 1674.03

Download
    30 days are free

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I can do this... :D

4. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
  5. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015

Yes, it is! :) Thanks!

6. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    #106 EFA11, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    I've not tried that, I always used TeraCopy.
    Code:
    https://codesector.com/teracopy 
    Transferring huge amounts of data from external to external can be iffy at times, Teracopy ensures the files make the trip safe.

I'll have to look into ExtremeCopy and see what its about :D

-ed-
    doesnt appear to verify each file with crc, important for me. Might be perfect for other applications though.

7. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    I was thinking of organizing another contest for Internet Download Manager but due to the unwillingness of the reviewer/s to write a review of the product, the contest will not be organized on 1st of April.
    Sorry!

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #108 Mr.X, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    Unwillingness? And why don't you do it by yourself? What keeps you from doing that review? Are you enough smart to really know what's behind the reviewer's reasons?
    If you don't believe the true reasons, you/we/everybody assume you are sooooo smart to understand anything in life, then why aren't you smart to do that review by yourself?
    I see you actually can read people easily, far more complex than doing a review.

In other words, whether those reasons are true or not, whether you believe in those reasons or not, you should be more polite when you talk. You could have said: "due to circumstances beyond his control" instead of "due to unwillingness".

9. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    I can't do it myself, so I need a reviewer in return of a lifetime license
    You're the person who willingly offered your ability to write the review not me. I don't want to know why you denied twice to write the review. You consider yourself very smart not me & I never said so.

In my 25 year of lifetime I understand the life in my own way and it has nothing to do with anybody. I would rather say my inability to write the review but you consider yourself very smart enough to write the review but denied with some lame excuse...

What nonsense are you talking about again & again? Did I say anywhere in the whole giveaway & contest thread's inception from June2014 that I'm smart enough to write the reviews of few product/s.
    But I needed a reviewer to write the review & here you proffered your service not me.:mad:

Where did I show my impoliteness to you and you're not the only person who denied to write but other members also have shown their 'unwillingness' for this job.
    What do you expect me to write here 'gratitude' or 'unwillingness' politely?o_O

10. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #110 Mr.X, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    If you consider my personal / family predicaments a lame excuse, fine. You are in your own right to believe whatever you want, I'm just asking to be polite by not exhibiting me the way you did it by saying "unwillingness" instead of "due to circumstances beyond his control". Don't matter you think I am actually lying or giving excuses. That's all.

Btw I apologize for being impolite a while ago.:D

11. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    I never considered myself knowledgeable and if anyone here is impolite, its you not me.:D

12. leebo_28

leebo_28 MDL Senior Member

Jun 12, 2011
    No...What Sid_16 does is provide us fellow members with opportunities to try out various brands and types of software that we wouldn't normally try or purchase. As far as members joining just to get free stuff..probably so , but , if just one of those decides to stick around and contribute then it's worth the trouble..

13. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    @Sid_16, what do you think about Infix PDF Editor Pro giveaway?

14. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    I'll give it a try but I'm not intended/interested to organize any more giveaway and contest at MDL . You know or perhaps you can't see the '6' deleted messages above your posts, which indicates that I'm not doing any good to anybody by organizing those contests, rather advertising the big companies here.

Posters have shown their rants/discontent about my organizing these contests. They're re-registered here only to bring disrepute to me not only here but at vendor's webpage though they're banned instantly from here.

I think I'll wind up the on going (EIS) and forth coming giveaway (may be IDM) within April then stop.

15. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #115 Aninvitedsoul, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    @sid_16 Justice is served.:rolleyes:

16. ari_m

ari_m MDL Novice

Mar 22, 2015
    Hi Sid
    I wanna do the review for IDM.
    Thanks for organizing cool giveaways:clap:

17. humsearshad

humsearshad MDL Junior Member

May 8, 2014
    @Sid_16: the problem is neither with you nor others but with the strict rules you make for the giveaway
    let the contestants use any IP they want, whats wrong with that :g:
    i did participate in 3 contests held by you and was disqualified just bcoz my IP does not relate to my country(i never used a VPN, it was my Opera mini server's fault). anyways thanks for the giveaways

Algologic PDF Protector Merger and Splitter Pro is a wonderful piece of software, i would be thankful to you if you conduct a giveaway of it.

PS: Waiting for IDM giveaway and hope this time my IP wont be a problem :)

18. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Its very simple rule and one has to abide by! You can use proxy & vpn service to post anywhere but not in a contest thread. By using a proxy or vpn service while taking part in a giveaway/contest thread will disqualify your entry. The contest organizer will assume that you've multiple account, so you're using a proxy ip to hide your real identity.

You should have used another browser without a proxy server when disqualified in one contest.

As I posted above I'll wind up the running & coming contest may be IDM then stop organizing any contest.

I made many foe rather than making any good friend by organizing these giveaway here at MDL.

19. humsearshad

humsearshad MDL Junior Member

May 8, 2014
    my phone supports only 2 browsers 1.opera 2.uc browser... uc browser doesnt load MDL, hence, opera is the only option. this time i will be using my lappy :)

nobody hates you at MDL they are just unhappy for being disqualified after a long wait (in my case you disqualified me on the exact day of giveaway, i was so keen to win the giveaway contest, after disqualification i felt like a fool)
    i called u mad that day but later i felt bad for it and said sorry
    you need to see it the other way
    what would you do if you were in my place?

20. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Nothing, but to curse my fate if it exist!