Men's Belt (Best Out There)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BrokenDaily, Dec 6, 2017.

1. BrokenDaily

BrokenDaily MDL Junior Member

Jun 14, 2017
    I'm in the market for a belt for work and other out of town stuff I might do, but most of the belts I've used fall apart (I believe some were from sears, and rest was walmart), and its most likely the material used to make them (that, and how tight I make it as well)

I need a belt that can take some punishment, keeps my pants up at work, don't tear at the holes, and last more than a year. I looked at duluth trading's line of belts, and they interest me, but does anyone else have recommendations for reliable, sturdy, long lasting belts? Money at this point, won't be an issue (at least after Christmas, still need to get them a new TV)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    oops. double tap.

3. BrokenDaily

Jun 14, 2017
    ill take a look at this after a few weeks (when the paycheck builds up my card again), also, holy ****, that's expensive

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    I think the highest priced one I saw was $1999.... :g:Or was that $2999 ? :dunno:
    But that one did not have a 20 year warranty.

5. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Any good leather belt should do. Do not buy the faux leather anything, because it is really plastic and that's the reason they fall apart. I've had the same (real leather) belts for years and they are still holding up. They were not that expensive, and that was at Wally World too, just check out the belt closely to see if it real leather first

6. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    My current belt purchased from JC Penny for about $20.00 is real leather, 2 years old and is just starting to tear through an eyelet. I blame that on 2 moves during which I should have been wearing a real Back Belt. :dunno:

7. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    real leather belts are normally much thicker than those plastic belts, I did get one of those faux belts before and it did not last very long

8. BrokenDaily

Jun 14, 2017
    well I just bought that belt that JFKI suggested, and I asked for proof from the seller that it was what they said in the description; quite a few pictures and showed that it does use 100% leather. I hope this belt lasts longer, otherwise ill jury-rig a belt out of a car's seat-belt if I have to

9. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    You'll have to push that button to get your pants off.... although your gf might like that

10. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    :laie:
    :eek: I wonder if he will make a matching one for his GF and call it a chastity Belt ?

:eekout:

11. BrokenDaily

Jun 14, 2017
    the belt that JFKI suggested was delivered a week ago, and that week was better than any belt I had; it felt more flexible than the crap belts I got from walmart, there was no tearing and only the smallest of creases from constant bending and pressing of the buckle against the leather; overall, I doubt ill get another belt from walmart ever again. expensive as all get-up, but worth it