Mice for big hands

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by beejay, Mar 6, 2011.

1. beejay

beejay MDL Junior Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Hi all,

I'm starting to worry about my right hands wrist, it's aching more often than not, and it seems to be mouse use related.

Since many of you in here work as much or even more on the computer, I wondered what your experiences are in terms of mouse ergonomics, especially of those with large hands.

Any recommendations?

- I prefer wireless, but it's not a must.
    - I play games oiaw, but no high speed stuff, would still prefer little to no latency.
    - ideally working on all surfaces.

-my hands are 22 cm long and 12 cm wide, looking for a BIG mouse! :p

Thanks for your attention!

:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. robalm

robalm MDL Senior Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    #3 R29k, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  4. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
  5. beejay

beejay MDL Junior Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Thanks for your answers,

(especially robalm :p ),

I will definitely get one of those wrist rests, just have to find one that fits in the narrow space between the keyboard and the edge of my stupid sliding keyboard shelf...

I couldn't find that contour design mouse around here, so I finally caved in and spent way too much on a

Logitech Performance Mouse MX

was about the biggest mouse I could find, and so far it seems to fit pretty good.
    We'll see.

:)

6. deftonesmw

deftonesmw MDL Novice

Feb 25, 2011
    I second that, love the side scroll and back/forward buttons. And it's comfortable in my big man hands :/