Michaela Joy's signatures

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by notthere, Sep 30, 2015.

1. notthere

notthere MDL Novice

Nov 20, 2010
    Alright, I wanted to send her a PN about this but since I can't, I guess it'll be open for public discussion then. And I hope she will chime in herself...

The rest of this is addressed to her:

A while back, you had a signature saying something about people who suffered the most are the kindest because they don't want others to suffer the same way they did. Or something like that.

I really liked it and wondered whether it's a quote or something you came up with yourself.
    How did it actually go exactly again?

(Although I also wanted to say that I found it a bit inaccurate. Because I think that rule only holds true up to a certain point. The one at which those kind people finally break...)

2. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @nothere: I think it was in a photo I saw somewhere. It made sense at the time.

And You can not PM me because I only accept PMs from people in my Friends list. For that, You may blame the member who decided to sexually harass Me via PM.

Everyone breaks down. It's all about how You handle Yourself when and after You break.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. notthere

notthere MDL Novice

Nov 20, 2010
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
    Thanks for the reply though!

As for "everyone breaking down" - I think you mean something different than I do. Because everyone feels blue sometimes, yes. But for most, it's just a feeling that passes. And even if it's bad, they have a group of relatives/friends who support them. That doesn't really have anything to do with a person truly breaking. That usually requires years of torment or pain and little to no support. Which is something very few people have to endure.

4. David34

David34 MDL Member

Sep 6, 2015
    @Michaela the same has happen to me. You have to be careful those days at people. Rapists everywhere you can't walk freely in the streets you aren't safe on the net either.

Hope you recovered from what has happen to you Michaela