Microsoft Admits Windows 10 Automatic Spying Cannot Be Stopped

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by scaramonga, Nov 2, 2015.

1. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    What are you guys going to do when the cloud OS really takes off? Use Windows 3.1?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Brush off MSDOS 6.22, Turbo Pascal 7.0, and Turbo Debugger... Then start all over again. ;)

Maybe this time we can do it right. :p

3. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    The cloud is the right way to go. Total connectivity.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015

"Total" being the key word. So how's things at the NSA ? LOL

5. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #65 Enthousiast, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    What's up with NSA? If we believe the rumors they will save/monitor all sorts of telecomunication, they don't need ms they can monitor everything in the world;) Other rumor is that linksys routers would have an nsa chip, in europe we normally aren't as paranoid as in the usa.

PS, No need to comment things like, do you have ms shares, are you a nsa fan? ;)

6. nosense

nosense MDL Senior Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Pls... Ill will be in the Matrix.

7. shanye

shanye MDL Junior Member

Jun 6, 2015
    There is more than one cloud. Why choose the one that rains on Bluffdale, Utah, every day?

8. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011

total imbecility :biggrin:

9. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    On this side of the pond it is equivalent with your GCHQ and a boatload of other acronyms depending on which country you are actually in. ;)

Between the cloud and the collusion of OS manufacturers it makes their job of "Total Information Awareness" a whole lot easier which, mark my words, will eventually come back and bite the general public where the sun don't shine.

NSA chip is very old news... Just like the so called "Trusted" protection modules. o_O

Yes I have shares, some MS and some not. All are locked down behind my intranet.

Nope, Not a fan of "No Such Agency" at all.

10. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    lets face it.. we can be fooled..
    we had a bios that did its job..
    now, we have uefi, and god only knows what garbage is concealed in it..
    it only took a bit of organisation, by the big firms, and now you can no
    longer buy a machine with a bios.. progress?? noo...
    next wheel they invented, is the cloud... they fall over themselves
    to point out in the eula s that they have the right to use whatever you store
    there.. and they can discontinue the service any time they like.
    we can not all be that sheepish, i think..

11. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
  12. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Bat wonders why it's called a cloud when the Secret NSA Storage is underground in a salt mine right out of New Iberia Louisiana ?? Ooops, I wasn't supposed to say that :eek:

13. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    I'd always wondered why Nowhere Utah had the Second Fastest Home Internet Service in the World ? Then I found out they had a smaller NSA Storage Center that the place with the fastest. LOL

14. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
  15. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Here you go with the real facts regarding each other every kind of Internet connection since 2011.

International law enforcement is nailing everyday criminals in tor or a dark net don't think one second the law "doesn't have the tools to uncover their peers and ip and their door knocked down and the criminals front and bottom teeth kicked in " and perhaps worse ( there you go with tor or dark webbing hope some find my comments useful ;)

16. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    Only the fools who have no clue of what their doing and think onion is all that's needed. There are people that will never get caught no matter what any agency has.

17. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    A few have made that same remark and today are all behind in behind bars " anyone playing or even surfing in the dark web onion fields are on their own" and are bringing on, very hi risk and negative circumstances on their own doing and when the toll of the bell rings ( Ding Ding) these types of busts are going down every day and everywhere all the you never will know who will be next who gets to th face the music playing in the onion fields black Web,,,, not healthy and very negative affects will come in play and full affect to your health and your future

18. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    I'm not going to debate this, but their are ways to use dark web without being tracked.:D:D