Microsoft BizSpark

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by FaiKee, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lenmaer

Lenmaer MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2009
    #41 Lenmaer, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
    Charge you 3 whole years full MSDN account? Blacklist your keys? Having visit at home? Permban?
    Better pay them it's microsoft.

2. tuvi123

tuvi123 MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    #42 tuvi123, Aug 11, 2009
    you can just fake the all fields..
    just create a new gmail account and use that..
    dont't use your real name and your real address etc...
    write a developer company homepage near your location..
    they don't log your ip..

that way you will have a 3 years free MSDN account!
    (after 3 years they can't found you so you don't pay the 100 dollars fee).

3. DataMan47

DataMan47 MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2009
    #43 DataMan47, Aug 11, 2009
    Um, using fake info is fraud. If caught, that carries some pretty strong legal consequences. Piracy is a civil offense. Fraud is a criminal offense. Don't do it.

There was another thread about this some time ago. This is what I posted back then:

4. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    I agree with Data. Don't commit Fraud. If your going to try and get a BizSpark acct use your real info, the worst M$ can do is tell you no.

5. Shivek

Shivek MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2009
    I thought that we only have to pay if we exceed three years? Isn't it? s**t, now they will send the invoice to the address I specified?

6. Reign_Of_Freedom

Aug 1, 2009
    Wow dude can you NOT read ROFL.You pay when the subscription is up at the end of 3 years. And you can NOT renew or Go OVER the 3 yr limit.

When M$ hits you up for money and they can't find you - tell bubba i said hello :D

7. tuvi123

tuvi123 MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    that is why you need to fake all!!

I have now three years of free MSDN access!!
    I will not pay the 100$ fee.
    and they can't do anything to me because all the details I wrote are fake.
    haha..

8. bertmace

bertmace MDL Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Everybody want to get something for nothing I'm going to pay the $100.00 because it worth it msdn cost $350.00 a year 3 years $1150 worth of wares $100.00 I pay the 100

9. Shivek

Shivek MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2009
    I can't seem to get my e-mail changed. Anyone else with this problem?

10. Reign_Of_Freedom

Aug 1, 2009
    That is called FRAUD you tard, that's fine if YOU want to commit a criminal offense but don't come on the forums ADVOCATING FRAUD. I would NEVER tell anyone to commit a criminal offense. Don't think M$ won't check up on the details and cut your sub off and Blacklist your keys.

A 100$ is nothing for 3 years worth of MSDN access.

11. tuvi123

tuvi123 MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    no because I gave them a real company developer site near my location.
    so they can't blacklist it! also the address and postal code are real but it's not my compane I am not working there.

so why all of you are using loaders! ha! loaders are also A CRIME that get you a free windows 7 ultimate.

12. Shivek

Shivek MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2009
    What if I terminate by Bizspark acc in 3 days? Do I still have to pay $100? And will the key still work or will it get blacklisted?

13. Reign_Of_Freedom

Aug 1, 2009
    Using a lo*der is not a crime you noobcake.Committing FRAUD is. And when they call the company and find out your not even employed there - OWNED, and stop trolling.

Yes you still have to pay $100.

14. FaiKee

FaiKee Misinformation spreader

Jul 24, 2009
    You are arguing on the legal thing because you are in the U.S. of A.

MDL is on web, people on Mars could read it and try.....LOL:D

15. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    Wow. All this just looks like trouble to me. Committing fraud to get free software is a pretty bad idea IMHO. Just asking for trouble...
    With piracy, maybe you will go to court and get sued...at the worst have to pay some money. When you knowingly and willingly commit fraud, you open your self up to possible jail time...not fun.

If I were any of the people that did this BizSpark thing fraudulently, I would read the EULA if I were you and see if there is an "opt-out" opportunity that you can do to cancel the your BizSpark account before everything is finalized, if you are having second thoughts now. For me, I dont think it is worth it to open my self up to legal action from MS for some free software and some free keys...I'll pay for mine, thanks.

BTW Faikee, it does not matter where you are. Intellectual property and copyright laws are international...even The Pirate Bay knows this now...

16. Shivek

Shivek MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2009
    Come on, guys. Stop acting like ignorants. Thousands of people from many countries have made fake Bizspark accounts. Will MS go after all of them? They just can't so I don't think we need to worry about consequences. All we have to worry is that for three years, we're getting some awesome legit stuff and maybe if we think it was all worth it, we can go over and change the address and names and all to our legit names and pay them their $100.

That's my 2 cents. :)

17. tuvi123

tuvi123 MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    #57 tuvi123, Aug 11, 2009
    stfu all of you, Activation cr**ks are wrong and immoral, Frud are wrong and immoral the only diffrence is in the punishment.

I am willing to take the risk for a 3 year free msdn access!
    since they don't log IP (and I am also using my proxy server)
    I don't think of any way they will manage to get me.
    I does not give them my real name or address, only the real name/phone/address of a big developer company that near my location.

18. Reign_Of_Freedom

Aug 1, 2009
    Ignorance of the law excuses noone.Like i said before if you want to get access via illegal means go ahead. But DON'T post here advocating it's OK to do so.

19. sgr42o

sgr42o MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Technically, I wonder if this truly would constitute fraud; as defined by criminal law. The EULA isn't a law but rather a terms of agreement; forget that argument. The EULA simply protects MS legally and provides them a way to terminate your account at any time. (And most likely blacklist the keys obtained through the account as well) Providing false information on an Internet form isn't abnormal and where would it end? Would pure negligence while typing constitute fraud? You aren't providing social security or payment information in an attempt to defraud MS which definitely would be fraud; instead you're simply saying you represent a company for which you don't actually represent. While deceiving you're not causing any sort of loss to the company whatsoever. While it technically could be possible to get into legal trouble doing so it's very unlikely and even so, it'd be much more feasible to end up in civil court rather than criminal. Laws vary and considering the complicated nature of Bizspark I'm sure in some areas there's no risk at all though.

However, there is a small chance you could get the book thrown at you. You are representing a company in hopes of getting a "financial gain" in return. The likelihood of this happening is about the same as telling a lie about how much you make on an application for a credit card. Possible legal ramifications? Absolutely. Is it likely? Nope.

20. crocexx

crocexx MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    I've been accepted woo! After all that MS bashing I did too :p