MICROSOFT Office PRO Volume License 2016 permanent activation

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by autobengal, Apr 27, 2016.

1. autobengal

autobengal MDL Novice

Jan 12, 2008
    Can Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus VL be permanently activated or do you still have to re-activate every 180 days?
    Thanks guys

2. NeXtStatioN

NeXtStatioN MDL Senior Member

Dec 29, 2014

Hello

If you use a VL/Retail key : permanently activated
    but if you use a KMS key (with or without activator), you have to re-activate every 180 days (process is automatic if crack is not removed or if you log on the same domain as your KMS Server)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. autobengal

autobengal MDL Novice

Jan 12, 2008
    But I presume that any publicly leaked retail keys will be blacklisted, correct?

4. NeXtStatioN

NeXtStatioN MDL Senior Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Once activated, whether it is Retail or VL key, the product will remain activated
    but using the key again will not be possible

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    Your not going to find a magic key that will work forever and permanently activate Office VL. MAK's have limited use and get blocked.

If you don't want to run activation manually, your best bet is to run a KMS on another device (such as your router, or a Raspberry Pi) and point your installation at that ... then you can "forget" about it.

6. autobengal

autobengal MDL Novice

Jan 12, 2008
    Thank you. I think I understand now. Basically, reactivation every 180 days is necessary. How you reactivate is up to the user.
    Thanks again.