Microsoft Windows 8 English All Editions [Dwnld]

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by medo3abed, Feb 27, 2013.

1. skycreeper

skycreeper MDL Novice

Aug 21, 2012
    It is there. Check again.

You might have mistakenly copied the URL address.

2. NABAKUMAR

NABAKUMAR MDL Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Links replaced!!!!!

All links are OK...just now checked!!!

3. graphicsarea

graphicsarea MDL Novice

Mar 1, 2013

Your links in your signature Great ...

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Yes, that's right! But: Mediafire has change last year the storage policy and will delete pirated contents and maybe also delete the account. Also MS ISO get's delete there!so, not very useful any more!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. medo3abed

medo3abed MDL Junior Member

Feb 18, 2011

mediafire deleted my account and all myfiles removed .
    thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I had Android APK's on Mediafire and they delete my account and all files! Most of the files 99.5% were legal! So: NO any more anything on Mediafire!!

Use Mega.co.nz instead. Get 50GB free and a very good download speed!

7. rrohela

rrohela MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    #27 rrohela, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
    Most sites delete files after legal notice & save hashes of those files & delete all other files having same hashes. RGHOST delete those file right after upload if Hash is same to previous deleted file. So if you have to upload same files for personal or sharing change file hash by zipping that & adding some bogus txt files in archive.

How long Mega.co.nz will keep those files? soon DMCA notices will bang their door.

8. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    They could only "bang" the Door of Mega if they have proof of Copyright Violations. AS Mega handles it at the moment whit on the Fly encryption they're on an quite safe place. How long? Nobody knows and one thing is for sure, the US is looking for to down the new site as fast as possible!

So to upload to Mega, would mean to keep some "backup" for to still have that content if the site is closed again! I use Mega only for huge files now, for low size files I use the free LocalhostR! I had lose from a few File Hoster's quite a bit of money after the MegaUpload crash! Now I go only for free and mega.co.nz and localhostr.com are the one with no limits (except localhostr.com the limited file size of 50MB per file) and fast download speed and also they support Resume, which is quite important. The later is by the Free services of most File Hoster's NOT available!!

9. medo3abed

Feb 18, 2011
    MEGA now deleted all office 2013 languages packs .
    Damn dmca.

10. SvenP

SvenP MDL Junior Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Blatantly untrue and malicious!

11. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Still my whole content is on Mega and not all is legit!!

12. xtasy_fx

xtasy_fx MDL Novice

Mar 16, 2013
    sweeeeeeet

13. abc2013

abc2013 MDL Novice

Mar 13, 2013
    Thank you very much for sharing this OS. I hopes the links are still working

14. medo3abed

Feb 18, 2011
    all links working good bro
    enjoy.

15. angel1610

angel1610 MDL Senior Member

Apr 4, 2009
    Thanks a lot medo3abed.

16. angel1610

angel1610 MDL Senior Member

Apr 4, 2009
    If anybody got a link to windows 8 french version pls let me know.

Cheers.

17. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    why not using the english version and install the lp pack? It is all the same. If configured correctly, you don't see any other words than French. I'm still using some original issues that came august last year in English and I simply converted them to German by using the lp cab. I have a Technet account and easily could download a German version but WHY? It is all the same and this time the lp conversion works kind of perfect compared with W7.

18. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I simply agree to that!

I also use the plain English OS as base and added the Thai and German LP's so I could switch if needed. That's special very use ful while working in Thai mode! Using the Real Thai Windows could be a pain an the a** because of to many changes which even couldn't be reverted using an English LP!

Special Developers should use Windows in English as base of their installations and than just add the LP's which may they need, to it.

19. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    I even see the advantage of using the original english version including the local lp for members here on MDL as you can switch to English for demonstrating issues in English as forum language is English. Certainly average Joe has no need for this but for members it is a nice feature.