Might be a little off topic....

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by ThomasMann, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Spying ... it's what governments do!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Yes. And there is nothing wrong with that.

HOWEVER when that spying turns into manipulating. :dunno:

3. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    well I'm sure that the U.S. is not alone in that, but it's very probable that the U.S. is the biggest offender

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
  5. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    So if you and Gorski never hear of it, it means it does not exist? Because american media would not never lie?

6. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    I agree, yet... tell me: Why did WTC #7 collapse without being hit by anything? And why did the BBC broadcast its collapse at a time when it was still standing?

7. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015

Interesting argument. Now...
    Let me ask you a question: Can you point out to me a comment from yourself, about Obama increasing the prison population in privatised, for-profit-run-prisons, with thousands of black people, some of them for getting caught for the third-strike smoking a joint, who are not able to see THEIR families for 20 years?
    As you are so worried about muslims, what about the people in Gitmo, who have been declared innocent by US(!) courts, that have been tortured by Obama and are still locked up in spite being innocent and have been taken from their families for 16 years?
    When Obama took power the US bombed three countries, when he left, they were bombing SEVEN!

Got any commentaries to offer?

So you find people not being able to see their loved ones for three months a catastrophe, but no word about the fact that the US gives you "democratic" elections and offers a choice between a Hilary and a Trump? Where is your complaint about Hilary's and the democratic party's leaders cheating Bernie?
    The difference is just this: Now you suddenly see, who runs your country, before you did not want to see...

Of course would be unacceptable in a normal world inhabited by normal people.... But have you ever thought, that just maybe, all of you may be simply repeating what your Big Brother tells in your crooked media day after day after day?

You really believe Trump is the problem?

8. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Trust me, It isn't/we aren't.

"We were there to document the event."

And that is all I will say about that one... here.

9. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I dunno....Why don't you tell me

10. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    The Iran crisis started 1953, with a guy called Mossadegh, you might want to check it out....

If you are really intersted in how the terrorism started inside the muslim world, long before it turned against the west, there are several good books f.e.
    Robert Lacey - Inside The Kingdom, right now all torrent sites...

11. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
  12. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    I find it hard to believe that something like this comes from you:

"To answer a question that was just asked about Afghanastan; Why did we bomb the crap out of it?
    Because their principal export is opium, and it's responsible for heroin addiction that rampant in the US."

Georg W bombed Afghanistan, because he did not know what to do, to show americans, that he is fighting against terrorism.

The americans, as they do right now once more, have ALWAYS furthered opium growing. The short period, when the Taliban were in charge, was the ONLY time, when growing opium was totally forbidden there! AFTER the americans invaded the country, it started again.

You might want to do some resaerch on the facts...

13. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    That subject would need an open and honest discussion.

But that is not allowed anywhere in the mainstream, to which this forum belongs.

14. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Unlike when Pearl Harbor was bombed, we knew the enemy and what they were. 9/11 ...hard to declare a war on an idea with no direct country ties. My guess was that George B decided to go after Bin Laden in Afghanistan

15. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    oh please do post at least a couple links that show Islamic Imams or Moslem leaders condemning jihadists acts of violence against the U.S.

Your asking a lot of questions yet you show no evidence of your view, Why would I be compelled to defend the U.S. media?

16. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Yeah, We had no clue at all. :rolleyes:

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB116/

17. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    True... Bin Laden blew out the basement of the world trade center before the plane crashes, we had him back then but like the dumbasses our govt is, they let him get away

18. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
  19. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Really....
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4677978/ns/world_news-hunt_for_al_qaida/t/al-qaida-timeline-plots-attacks/#.WJEYvvJskqI
    Bin Laden is indirectly tied into the bombing, and it is said that he did finance it also
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/timeline-al-qaedas-global-context/