Might be a little off topic....

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by ThomasMann, Jan 26, 2017.

1. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015

Really?

:suicide:

2. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Pot, Kettle, Black Joe.

You may think I am condescending to you but YOU are condescending towards an entire religion which according to The CIA World factbook constitutes 23.2% of the entire world's population.

This thread in and of itself reflects that.

3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    These videos were made by various Arab TV houses/channels, then appropriated by a neo-con internet gang and I am using them against the neo-con agenda - which is not that difficult, given the courage these people exhibit! It's just that neo-cons, in their stupidity, can't give them credit they deserve and see that they represent a "silent majority" there, something they claim for themselves "here", strangely enough... :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    If you are interested in the subject, you might try: Robert Lacey - Inside The Kingdom at the moment available as torrent, I found it the most interesting one to listen to, or to read.....

5. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/...-yesterdays-speech-straight-hitlers-playbook/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
  7. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Only a few million, what's that compared to the wars these testosterone driven wackos would've caused if we left them where they were...

There is a price to be paid for progress, men fight wars, women... do what they can...

And billionaires pay for all of that...

(Phew, satire is difficult...)