Minor problems on Windows 10 TP 9901

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by pisthai, Jan 8, 2015.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    After about 2 week I connected the Windows 10 TP 9901 HDD back in my Laptop and booted from it. Mainly I would testing RAdmin with it and here the first problem:

• RAdmin Server installing on 9901 wasn't a problem. Accessing from Desktop via Internet (because of an different Internet connection) in full Remote, means all works from Desktop as it does on Laptop, the Cursor of the Mouse disappears on Laptop, Only if I open an other window via Remote on the Server (Laptop) the Mouse Cursor could be seen just in that windows but outside. That happens as long as I'm connected to the Server (Laptop) in full remote power.

Regarding that problem I opened an Ticket at RAdmin Support already.

Next is:
    • from time to time an Diagnostic Window open on Laptop without to show any indication what it does etc.

Than Problem with HP Mobile Mouse:
    • I use an HP Mobile Mouse, which is working with WiFi but isn't a wireless Mouse! I also had a bit problems with it on Windows 8.1 pro but could solve by editing the driver. That didn't works in 9901 or any other Windows 10TP till now. The procedure to connect is that an apps from HP need to be used and after install the mouse need to be paired with the Laptop. That Paring Process runs endless and I didn't got any info from HP Service, nither by HP Thailand nor via HP Support on the Internet. Not any answer from later!!

Maybe someone has an Idea what the Diagnostic window all time is doing?

Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    Just a bump before you fall out ;)

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Thanks!! In fact I'm already to old for to fall out, that I'll let it for the younger people!!

Anyway didn't like to do much on this build! No Updates coming for it. Just was get the button back for to check for Updates but available.In fact I wait for the next release from MS and see what happen than!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...