[Misleading Title] Winaera messed up This PC

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by MonarchX, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonarchX

MonarchX MDL Expert

May 5, 2007
    A perfect backup would be one that is already tweaked, but in a way where everything works and functions as it should and is snapper/smoother/better optimized than the near-perfect one. That is what I am trying to achieve, but a lot of these tweaks are specific to each system and taste and it takes a long time and many attempts to find out what you need and don't need. I guess we could call my near-perfect backup a SAFE/SAFETY backup.

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Till now, all your tweaking resulted in more problems and questions, not snapper/smoother/better...

3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Don't play fool. You know I'm right. Open a thread named: "Heavy Tweaking, Twisting and Butchering Windows 10 Creators Update".

Initiate it with the phrase:

"Here you will find the most abusive Windows modifications and my whining / rants against M$ and read my lovely rude replies to all of you, nice isn't it?"

There you can ask your bunch of questions, reply rudely to whomever you like, etc.

4. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    I'm thinking he doesn't have to 'play', it just comes natually

5. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    @MonarchX

There's an old proverb: "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing". Butchering your OS & accusing others isn't a solution.

I'm closing this thread.