Moderation and censorship at virtual forums. [Discussion]

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Garp _McGarpington, Apr 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    I'll answer as soon as you tell everyone WHY You support ALL de CRAP gorski posts about others. ;) It's obvious you support Off Topic, Name Calling and Flaming when gorski does it :confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    you deflected my question should i take that as your compulsion / helplessness.

i asked you a question about @Joe C answer that & i will reply to yours.

i have made numerous posts about the puke coming out of @Joe C which clearly show his ugly mind frame.

i ask again do you endorse it ? answer me & we will discuss any other user you fancy.

3. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Quit acting like a damn child

OK, I'll give my answer then you give yours

DAYS AFTER SH death Joe replied to a post saying RIP "Kinda Late" so yea, I like Humor

Now tell Us why you support gorski name calling and flaming others ?????????????????????????????????????????

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)
    1. Bat.1
    2. ipx
    See you watching de thread but not answering why you lick gorski ass :confused:

5. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    go figure :gun_owned_h4h:

6. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    You like licking ass :confused:

7. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    you so desperately want this thread to die so that the lesser the people know about the wicked geezer that you are the better, right ?

8. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Some of us here certainly are trolls - but it ain't @ipx or me!

And no, what you write, Joe, has nothing to do with freedom of expression, all you want it freedom to constantly and unashamedly offend, be it wholesale or individually.

[​IMG]

Nice company you keep, Bat - as a black person... Many of refugees and/or migrants are black... It sickens me to the core, this unashamed wholesale bashing of whole groups of people. This horror story of Joe's is nothing short of "stirring racial and/or similar hatred"! I really am sick of such people and their "ideas"!!!

Bat, I call idiots "idiots" and sociopaths "sociopaths". Never have I and never will I call an idiot somebody who isn't an idiot. And if I do - it's because it really is seriously deserved. I do not take words lightly, like you and your ilk... Mine actually mean something...

Or did I just miss some "humour" in that post by our illustrious comedian?

9. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Lap dog getting beat on so bad gorski run to him rescue :p Next I can do Uneducated etc. etc. You are a Troll gorski and your Forum God isn't here to protect you so I'll call it as I see it ;) Get a life man, the Internet isn't de Real World o_O

Back in a bit :)

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #110 gorski, Apr 27, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    Right, now that's the "brain": you'll "call it as you see it" but I am not allowed to do that or I am a "bad person" - AFTER ALL THE AMPLE EVIDENCE IN THIS THREAD?!? Comedians and their "humour" - ain't nuthin' like it...

I asked you about the right-wing company you keep, how he is 'dissin' migrants of all sorts, Africans of all sorts, Germans wholesale, all in one sentence and what do you do? You cow-tow to the mightier sword and not a word. And I am a troll?!? Humour. Nuthin' like it!

You two are true and proper Trumpians: one day he calls us to drink some bleach to kill the viruses, the next he says "I was only joking to see how the journalists will react".... Humour. Ain't nuthin' like it...

11. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    #111 Joe C, Apr 27, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    I an not ashamed of anything I posted and if given a second chance, I would do it again too. If you do not like me... it's your problem. Not mine.
    Continue your edited and biased quotes about me, I don't care. It makes no difference to me.
    (although I do think ipx has a crush on me to follow my posts so closely going back all those years :wub:)
    Yes, some of my posts are deliberately taken out of context, please do continue. The good folks here know better and can see through this. It's becoming quite an entertainment :clap3:

12. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Only a sick person would have so much hatred towards so many people, regardless of the fact you do not know anything about them, be it migrants, refugees or Germans - in a single post.

@Yen, do you feel the same as Joe? How many Germans do you think would appreciate this kind of "humour"? @ MDL Admin: are you all in favour of this kind of stirring of racial hatred?

Do people running away from war and abject poverty, frequently caused by the West military, financial and other kinds of interventions in their countries/regions, have the right to flee war and oppression, hunger, disease and humiliation?

13. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    I'm looking for de Vid of Trump:wub: telling us to drink some bleach but just can't find it :confused: Why don't you post de link @gorski :roflmao: Can't because it's a misquote deliberately taken out of context o_O So Now I ask Who @MDL Admin Appointed @gorski to be judge of who qualifies to be called a Sociopath or an Idiot on an open forum ? Sorry I forgot the one that let his/her posts remain white deleting and/or editting other posts questioning gorski Flaming and Name Calling o_O Nap wasn't long enough and Murray is a repeat so think I'll go outside and let this thread DIE de death it deserves o_O

14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    It really is perverse, that against the ample evidence in this thread alone, which squarely points to the other side - the other side, as always, using the well known Goebels tactics, keeps repeating ad nauseam the same lie 100 times, until (they hope) it becomes "truth". Bizarre.

Sociopaths are people flaming racial hatred. You know, when they spread prejudices about "people of colour", like yourself...

And idiots are people who - against such obvious set of "values" - keep defending such people, even though they are obviously doing them an injustice.

But what do I know of "humour"...

15. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Seems As Usual the Only Racist thing I've read today would be a white person telling a black one what he should think because of the color of his skin o_O Typical Liberal :Flush:

16. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Because he didn't mention drinking it, but injecting it, because it killed the virus in a second...

17. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Post de link to a Vid

18. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    I also wanna add I am Not a Hyphenated American. I am a American :worthy: I love My Country

I have No Problem with Immigrants considering I spent Thousands of Dollars getting one for my present wife (Next wife will be one tiwo :whistling:) Thirteen Months from the Day my honeymoon ended until the time I went back to accompany her to the Embassy in Manila and finally was able to bring her here. My problem is with those who come to this country Illegally and doze dat support Illegal Aliens :censored:

19. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    It was literally said by him in one of the former daily press conferences (somewhere last week), the same in which he was ranting about using an UV light, or another strong light inside the human body.

20. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    #120 Bat.1, Apr 27, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    FAKE News and lobo keep saying he said it, so all I want is a Video showing he said that. @gorski couldn't find one :g:

"Drink some Bleach" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26416214

"Eat sum UV Lights" https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama...standard-for-what-gets-removed-is-ridiculous/