Modern Wafare 3 = uber-awesome!! elite service not working...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by stayboogy, Nov 10, 2011.

1. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    #21 stayboogy, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
    (OP)
    jayblock, no wonder you don't like MW3--you're a weak cheater :p (joking) i didn't realize you were a chick--your avatar is awesome but i assumed it was just something random like most. how many women are this board???

but seriously, you MW3 bashers apparently haven't been playing the survival mode in spec ops because that is way more fun than the online multiplayer and missions, and if you hate it, it's probably because you suck, have no skill, and can't make it past wave 10... any hardcore gamer would love this mode because it requires skill, patience, critical thinking, and most of all repetition...

i'll say it again too, some of you have a horrible taste in games. there haven't been many titles come out in the last few years i'll play simply because they are too much fantasy garbage, not challenging, too focused on graphics and not on gameplay or replay value, and are just plain poop (replace with explicative lol) titles...

videos games have done nothing but get progressively worse with the better consoles because 1) too many of you like horrible games, 2) too many of you continue to purchase horrible, poop games, 3) because new developers are from newer generations that have no taste, horrible imaginations, and have never felt the ecstasy of intercourse, 4) people are just too lazy to play a game without cheating, therefore games get easier and easier--shouldn't take 4 hours to beat a game completely on every mode when it costs sixty dollars, especially console games; if you want to cheat or don't want anything challenging play on PC and the leave the consoles to the real gamers--and really at this point that's limited to PS3 because xbox is constantly getting exploited.

I'm so thankful that Sony has taken a stand against that crap and made it next to impossible for little weak cheater boyz to hack online and destroy the fun for those of us that love it. I'm also thankful that the Call of Duty titles (minus Black Ops because it's the worst Call of Duty ever to hit the shelves) continue to make challenging and replay worthy games because everyone else seems to be disgracing the industry...

2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :eek:Dunno why Jay needs to cheat 3/4 of the games now have that stupid Halo health bar, that in itself is cheating.
    I just got shot through the head by an ak47 so I'll just sit in a corner and it will magically heal in 5 seconds. :D

:cool:Did it ever occur to you that it might be something wrong with you rather than 1/2 of the world ? For quite a lot of people it gets boring being repetitive. I for one and a lot of other people need a proper story in a game, movie or book. According to you Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 are poop :rolleyes:, don't knock it till you have tried it. And if you want to try some patience and critical thinking then try Starcraft not MW3. Also having a bunch of 12-15 year olds cursing one another on Live might be termed hardcore. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    yes,you are right,i suck at strategizing,thinking,because when i play games,i play for fun,maybe it is fun for others to plan and strategize and think about your next move and yes,i am a cheat addicts member and proud of it:p i just think saints row 3 was made for people like me,reckless and unstructured:)

4. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Jay sweetheart don´t let them drag you down,because you´re a weak CHEATER,still like you as you are.

@ Jay yes Jayblok is a chick,with everything that comes with it ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :offtopic:
    Marry her already .......... :shutup:

6. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    We are waiting for the right moment,when we feel the passion go through our bodies.......than the right time has come :plane:

7. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    :nono: I guess your new to gaming then :rolleyes:

8. rf4burns

rf4burns MDL Novice

Jan 2, 2011
    Better games than the new borin MW3 lets think:
    1. Team fortress 2
    2. Half Life 2
    3.Half Life
    4. BFBC2
    5. BF3 (best game eva)
    6. Portal2
    7. Delta force blackhawk down,Extreme

9. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    sorry games you listed there, especially the battlefield games. those are the worst FPS games out... horrible engine, horrible graphics, horrible gameplay. the only thing good about them is the sound effects, that's it. otherwise they are a disgrace.

10. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    I enjoyed the single player of Bad Company 2 especially the part where you had to go chasing after the satellite. :p
    And dude you will be missing half your life if you miss Half Life :D

11. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    Your so smart R29K,i almost feel stupid beside you.
    Yeah battlefield 2 is a great game,just downloaded battlefield 3 and it looks awesome