[Mouse] Logitech MX Master

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by ausernamenoonehas, Mar 1, 2016.

1. ausernamenoonehas

ausernamenoonehas MDL Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    I have a MX 900 and it use power on battery to empty on 50 hours so went back to cable mouse.

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I use Logitech Keyboards and Mice's for some years already and I'm really happy with them. Battery consumption are very low, 6-8 month for the mice and a year for Keyboard! And the Unifying is just working well too! That need of just one Receiver works with no problems. And Price wise: for a set Keyboard and Mice THB 850.00 (US$ below 25.00), the Wireless Combo MK270, nothing to complaining about! And all with 3year Warranty!!

Test Microsoft's product sometimes and directly forget them, Battery 1 month and low range!! Useless!! And I don't need a Gaming mouse, just need to work with a normal one!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
  5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
  6. ausernamenoonehas

Aug 2, 2015
    I have a question. Eventually this mouse will need recharging. What do you think would be the best method to charge it?

Years ago there was a lot of talk about mobile device batteries and the need to 1. Allow the charge to drop to say 3% everytime before recharging. 2. Always keep it topped up. 3. Keep it topped up, but allow it to drop to 3% every couple of months before recharging. 4. Apon first recharge, allow device to completely deplete before charging, and from then on use as normal ...

With my mobile device, I simply place the phone on its wireless charging pad when I get home and it stays there until I need to use it. Any recommendations on how to charge this mouse to give it longevity and good battery care?

7. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I believe you'll have no choice as use the charging pad! The mouse and it's power system is build to use that way, and no alternative suplied! So what you could do? Nothing!

8. ausernamenoonehas

Aug 2, 2015
    Good advice - if the mouse came with a charging pad I guess ...:D