Move installed Windows 7 Enterprise to new HDD (same PC)?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by root, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    I really need a "pay my rent" utility, it is about a thousand dollars a month plus water and garbage.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. brainwave

brainwave MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    I have send you a pm also with some questions. :eek:

3. brainwave

brainwave MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    But I have got it you don't.:rolleyes: LOL

4. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. root

root MDL Novice

May 10, 2007
    Thank you all.
    I 1st did the Arconis option, but for some reason I got an error at 61% of making cloaning the disk. I tried the "ignore" option, but this made the new HD not starting up.
    When booting up I gotan error, and I needed to use the repair option from Windows. I did test this option, but with no luck.

So then I used PAYMYRENT's utility (Token Restore - MAK), and that way I managed to activate my new installed Windows 7 Enterprise.

Once again thank you all for helping.

6. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    great to hear the MAK version worked for you cuz im gettin mixed feedback :eek:

7. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    he was actually the first person that got it :D

8. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    It worked for me too man. I dont see why it would not work actually because all it does is backup and replace tokens.dat and pkeyconfig.xrm-ms. Anyway, I hope you get it to work for people who it does not work for. As for me it was perfect. A lot better then the old Batch version I had by far. :)