Movies Made Under The Direct Influence And Supervision Of The Pentagon

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by gorski, Aug 14, 2018.

1. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Perhaps not so different, if one thinks of latter Freud, "old" Freud, who was seriously conservative... And his principles at work were way more than individual only...

An interesting point, thanx for sharing the info on his family background! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Reefer Madness was a full court press by the government to demonize marijuana.
    I imagine back in 1936 people might have believed this propaganda.
    Today it's almost comical.

3. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @Palladin: We used to get stoned and watch reefer madness. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RJARRRPCGP

RJARRRPCGP MDL Senior Member

Feb 24, 2010
    You sound like stj over at the badcaps.net board, LOL (and maybe "Rhomanski"? at the badcaps.net board)

5. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    You sound like an empty-head with nothing to say, except go against a person but so what - it takes all sorts...

6. WindowsGeek

WindowsGeek MDL Expert

Jun 30, 2015
    I find it hard to believe any of does movies were influence by the government whats the message in any of does movies, only for The Silence of the Lambs and Iron Man the rest suck their all crappy B level movies.

7. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    ...those movies were actually not just "influenced" but co-written by the Pentagon experts, so the title of the article is not exactly "precise"...

But OK, if you do not understand it - better for them...

Not so much for the rest of us...

8. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    #28 MS_User, Sep 20, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    i dont get it either....what is that suppose to mean? i think u been smoking to much WEED:D

9. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    I think a 'brain' not understanding what Pentagon's role in this is - is nothing but weed...

...and so what...???

10. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    #30 ipx, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2022

11. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    ...ideology, as per usual.... preparing the masses for the "correct kinda thinking",,, as ordered by Pen-ta-ta-a-gon...

12. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    I find it more dangerous the number of supposed "journalists" in American "news" media who at one time or another worked for, or have immediate family members at high levels of government. Examples include: former C_A intern Anderson Cooper [Vanderbilt] of CNN; and former C_A director and communist sympathizer John O. Brennan, now at MSNBC.

A search on "Operation Mockingbird" is quite intriguing.

13. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Some may think the U.S. is under some kinda long term intellectual attack....dumb down the masses for full govt oligarch control

14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
  15. kbal

kbal MDL Junior Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Usa is nothing but Israel's attack dog. Same peope that run the media also run the Hollywood, banking and politicans.

16. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    I wonder what role other governments play in metering and controlling what the masses get to see and hear.

There are some who feel that way, but the truth is that Israel and the USA are allies. To us, they're no different than any of our other allies;
    we'd help them in a heartbeat.

That is, as far as International law permits us to.

Yep. It's always money and big money at that. Hollywood is a -HUGE- market, and just about everybody want's a piece of the action. ;)
    Take a look at China, and the movies that they're releasing. Some of the best movies that I've ever seen have come out of China.

If you haven't seen Ip Man, you should.

17. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    International law? Gimme a break... Go tell that to certain Mr Bolton... and he ain't the first by any stretch of imagination...

As for other govs - not all govs have alleged democratic credentials, so you don't wanna compare yourself and drag the US in the same mudbath with North Korea, I think... Mind, before the WWII it was called propaganda even in the USofA, so not much difference at all...

On the other hand, not all countries have empires currently, some have never had them, ergo they have no need for general brainwashing of the masses...