MS Office 2010 issues can someone help

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by adacan, Jun 7, 2012.

1. adacan

adacan MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2012
    Ok here is my situation i tried to install microsoft office 2010 on my laptop did the key and i ahd a corupted file 3/4 way through so i removed everything and redownloaded a new trial from the site microsoft site that is... then when i got to the end is said cant install there was a error 254002 i cant remember the exact numbers and that i cant instal this key on this machine due to there was a installation already on this computer ...
    So i did all the reg key removal i mean i totally cleaned my system out and it still doing it so i gave up.. now what i like to do is i am having a hard time finding a office 2010 professional iso download i have been through the links but seem to not be able to find if could some one help me and give me a direct download link that i can download office 2010 i can just burn image to disk and install it...

so frustrated i dont my windows 7 64 disk to resintall on my system unless there is a link that i can be given that i can make on a disk then i can just format my computer and plug in my disk and let it dop its thing...

i not a pro at any of this but do know my share of computer work...