MSDN and TechNet Downloads

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Brandrune, Aug 6, 2009.

1. butinhi

butinhi MDL Junior Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Anyone have Info about RTM on MSDN. It is avalible???:mad:

2. dvanduijn

dvanduijn MDL Junior Member

May 1, 2009
    No it's not there yet...

3. lionel

lionel MDL Novice

Jun 28, 2007
    I am still using Windows 7 RC and patiently waiting until today so that I get my copy from Technet with a legal key from microsoft. :)

4. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    It is now 2:00 am on August 6th in Redmond right now. :)

5. admin2000

admin2000 MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Yaa the good life in microsoft.
    Start working in 9.00 A.M

6. butinhi

butinhi MDL Junior Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Does It not Available to download? I still not see anything about this!:)

7. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    :)

It will most likely not be available until after the work day begins in Redmond (e.g. after 9:00am Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)). As far as exactly what time it will be posted today, I don't think anyone knows for sure. I will just keep checking TechNet & the MDL forums throughout the day today to keep updated...

8. prescott

prescott MDL Junior Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Yeah, nice to be the most updated :)

9. windows7cy

windows7cy MDL Junior Member

Aug 6, 2009
    when windows 7 release on technet today we will have a crack with original kay not blacklisted...

10. xernix

xernix MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2009
    #31 xernix, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
    No we won't, the keys are not OEM

11. windows7cy

Aug 6, 2009
    maybe will be an image with fixed the check disk problem on technet today...

12. xcom

xcom MDL Junior Member

Aug 6, 2009
    Yeah I was thinking the same, and any other little flaws they found at the last minute. Surely though it doesn't really matter. I'm running the same version that was posted on this forum, any extra updates etc. will come via Windows Update, so they will be pretty much the same?

13. Hackeur

Hackeur MDL Senior Member

Jun 14, 2009
    I think it's hilarious: so many users with "activated" RTM copies waiting to download the Technet RTM version :cool:

14. windows7cy

Aug 6, 2009
    yes but is dumb to release a software with this serious bug... i think microsoft will release an image with fixed this bug and i think that zukona images who was leaked some days ago was not the final was a step to final.. because microsoft hadn't confirm anything only the build number...

15. delweine

delweine MDL Member

May 1, 2007
    #38 delweine, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
    wrong;

technet and MSDN are retail keys, good for a limited amount of activations..

these keys must be activated via ms authentication servers..

SLP keys, which the one is leaked currently from Lenovo, are not activated via ms servers, but locally, with authentication checks against slic 2.1 and a valid oem certificate.

attemping to use a retail key in this manner will not work.. furthermore, any technet/msdn key "leaked" will be immediately blacklisted when thousands of requests per a single key hit the ms servers..

anyone releasing a technet/msdn key via their account will also likely have allot of explaining to do "HOW THE KEY GOT LEAKED!"

16. delweine

delweine MDL Member

May 1, 2007

No, retail keys.. = RTL..

17. windows7cy

Aug 6, 2009
    yeah but i'm still thinking that microsoft will release the same image with fixed this bug... and all these build that have leaked wasn't from microsoft,it's cormfirmed that the build that have leaked as rtm is original but as we know at the moment microsoft hasn't sign-off the rtm in the web